• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

My NFL power rankings.

Dyers Eve

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Top 5 teams.
I will try to update this each week. Feel free to add your own rankings.

Through week 5.

1. Green Bay (5-0) Still the team to beat. Scary good on offense.
2. New England (4-1) Big collapse in week 4 against the Bills, but Brady to Welker is about as deadly as it gets.
3. Detroit (5-0) Who would of thunk it? Megatron may be the MVP of the league. No receiver is as dominant as him. 9 TDs in 5 games. Thats sick.
4. New Orleans (4-1) The class of the NFC South. Only loss was to the Packers. Potent offense. Suspect defense.
5. Baltimore (3-1) Quality wins over Pitt and the Jets. Still have a good defense, although not as good as in years past.

Nice thread, I'll be checking it weekly..

Top 5 teams.
I will try to update this each week. Feel free to add your own rankings.

Through week 5.

1. Green Bay (5-0) Still the team to beat. Scary good on offense.
2. New England (4-1) Big collapse in week 4 against the Bills, but Brady to Welker is about as deadly as it gets.
3. Detroit (5-0) Who would of thunk it? Megatron may be the MVP of the league. No receiver is as dominant as him. 9 TDs in 5 games. Thats sick.
4. New Orleans (4-1) The class of the NFC South. Only loss was to the Packers. Potent offense. Suspect defense.
5. Baltimore (3-1) Quality wins over Pitt and the Jets. Still have a good defense, although not as good as in years past.

Big Saints fan here, your right, they need to shore that defense up. Would be an awesome NFC championship game if them and the packers meet up there.

Big Saints fan here, your right, they need to shore that defense up. Would be an awesome NFC championship game if them and the packers meet up there.

The damn Saints lost, their defense didn't play, and we didn't have a running game. I believe we have good pass blocking, but just don't have good run blocking up front.

only 2 elite teams, GB and Pats everyone else can be beat. But those 2 teams look great right now.

Through week 6

1. Green Bay (6-0) Now the only undefeated team in the NFL. Hell, if they had one loss I'd still put them #1.
2. New England (5-1) Brady leads the Pats late to a come from behind win over Dallas. This isnt the Pats of a few years ago, but they still seem to be the class of the AFC.
3. San Francisco (5-1) Last week they were unranked, now they come in at #3 after beating previously undefeated Detroit on the road. Is there any doubt right now who the coach of the year is?
4. Baltimore (4-1) Up one from last week after taking care of Houston while covering the spread.
5. Detroit (5-1) Close loss at home to current #3 San Francisco knocks the Lions down two spots in the poll this week.

Through week 7

1. Green Bay (7-0) Still undefeated at 7-0. Had a test against the Vikings on the road this past weekend.
2. New England (5-1) Had a bye this past weekend.
3. San Francisco (5-1) Also had a bye this past weekend.
4. New Orleans (5-2) 62 points? I thought this was the NFL. The Saints crack the top five once again.
5. Pittsburgh (5-2) After getting embarrassed in week 1 the Steelers now lead the AFC North after three straight wins.

Back