You can keep the change!

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

You can keep the change!

I'm gonna be like Hank. I will speak my mind and don't care who likes it. They can kiss my ass! Take that ESPN!

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

How many performers talked shit about Bush and didn't get fired?

I guess when you say anything bad about a black president, it's automatically racist because he's black, so you become a liability.

YOU ME WE
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

This guy is an overtly racist mug, how can you empathise with the south and till this very day advocate that we should still have slaves....?

Cause he does, listen to some of his crap music!

Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez

Rep Points

anybody that is in the public eye that makes an analogy to a sitting POTUS and Hitler needs to lose their job. not only is he retarded for thinking that, but to have those words come out of your mouth...you can't make yourself look much more ignorant than that. considering the stellar education system in LA I'm surprised that he even knew who Hitler was.
    William F. Buckley describes a conservative as, "someone who stands athwart history, yelling Stop." - and then proceeds to drag civilization back to times best left in history's dungheap.

Team RamRod

Rep Points

http://ironmagresearch.com

Canadian Rep for IMR. Use code Farva15 for a 15% discount!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by IronAddict View Post
    This guy is an overtly racist mug, how can you empathise with the south and till this very day advocate that we should still have slaves....?

Cause he does, listen to some of his crap music!
    I'm not a big Hank Jr. fan. I do think he should have gotten his ass fired for comparing a sitting US President to Hitler, but I don't believe he has ever promoted slavery. You can be proud of your southern heritage, and wish the South had won without that. Slavery was on it's way out no matter who won. With the North winning it just moved it up a few years, which is great. Not so great that they expatriated and let them all stay. They will be the cause of this country's early demise, if the banker's don't take care of it first. Contrary to PC bs you can have an opinion based on fact without being a racist or slavemaster. I'm a realist, and there is just too big of a cultural difference between us.

Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by LAM View Post
    anybody that is in the public eye that makes an analogy to a sitting POTUS and Hitler needs to lose their job. not only is he retarded for thinking that, but to have those words come out of your mouth...you can't make yourself look much more ignorant than that. considering the stellar education system in LA I'm surprised that he even knew who Hitler was.
    Original article.

America's first Muslim congressman has provoked outrage by apparently comparing President George W Bush to Adolf Hitler
    He's didn't get fired. But I guess it's okay since the he's black.

Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by DOMS View Post
    Original article.

He's didn't get fired. But I guess it's okay since the he's black.
    one is an elected official and the other is a contractor, not even the same playing field..
    William F. Buckley describes a conservative as, "someone who stands athwart history, yelling Stop." - and then proceeds to drag civilization back to times best left in history's dungheap.

Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by LAM View Post
    one is an elected official and the other is a contractor, not even the same playing field..
    And one's white and the other's black. Not even in the same playing field...

Bullshit.