• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

You can keep the change!

ZECH

Founder of GOSB
Elite Member
Reaction score
How many performers talked shit about Bush and didn't get fired?

I guess when you say anything bad about a black president, it's automatically racist because he's black, so you become a liability.

This guy is an overtly racist mug, how can you empathise with the south and till this very day advocate that we should still have slaves....?

Cause he does, listen to some of his crap music!

anybody that is in the public eye that makes an analogy to a sitting POTUS and Hitler needs to lose their job. not only is he retarded for thinking that, but to have those words come out of your mouth...you can't make yourself look much more ignorant than that. considering the stellar education system in LA I'm surprised that he even knew who Hitler was.

This guy is an overtly racist mug, how can you empathise with the south and till this very day advocate that we should still have slaves....?

Cause he does, listen to some of his crap music!

I'm not a big Hank Jr. fan. I do think he should have gotten his ass fired for comparing a sitting US President to Hitler, but I don't believe he has ever promoted slavery. You can be proud of your southern heritage, and wish the South had won without that. Slavery was on it's way out no matter who won. With the North winning it just moved it up a few years, which is great. Not so great that they expatriated and let them all stay. They will be the cause of this country's early demise, if the banker's don't take care of it first. Contrary to PC bs you can have an opinion based on fact without being a racist or slavemaster. I'm a realist, and there is just too big of a cultural difference between us.

anybody that is in the public eye that makes an analogy to a sitting POTUS and Hitler needs to lose their job. not only is he retarded for thinking that, but to have those words come out of your mouth...you can't make yourself look much more ignorant than that. considering the stellar education system in LA I'm surprised that he even knew who Hitler was.

Original article.

America's first Muslim congressman has provoked outrage by apparently comparing President George W Bush to Adolf Hitler
He's didn't get fired. But I guess it's okay since the he's black.

Back