• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

VERY Concerned!

superlite17

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
OK, I was able to place an order ten days ago... Now it says the site is down... Also ratings of UnleZ on review sites are plummeting... I just read that one customer received the least expensive part of an order, and never got the rest... I too got a VERY SMALL part of my order, and nothing else. Uncle was recommended to me by a couple guys I respect on the site... So I felt very confident...
I ordered two items, one VERY cheap, and one VERY expensive upscale. I have not gotten it. Don't get me wrong, I am not saying I there was foul play, but after reading that post, I would like to see if the individual ever received their order, and/or others have had similar issues. Thanks all!

Get your post cont up and PM me. Packs are landing daily-Thanks-Ordawg1

Don't worry - you should be fine - OD will make sure you are OK.

Knowing Z - his customers are his #1 priority and he won't stand
for anything less that the best products and service for every customer.

I'm not sure of what is going on - but please understand you are very
important to Z - every customer and every friend.

I'm staying optimistic and still support Z with my highest recommendations.

Yea super light I was in the same vote bro, I got mine it might just take a little longer than expected they are good for it!!!! I know z runs a good gig, and his products are worth the wait!!!!

Packs are arriving daily people are sharing.....:) Also I have seen one board retract the "caution sign" once Z contacted them. The one that sorta started this. btw Z announced this vacation/process before it happened fyi! ::) so...

People do not know that

us domestic - means shipped within USA (which is fast)
rest of products - comes from outside USA and sometimes it takes longer to get them ...

thats why some receive first pack super fast and thats why they are wondering where is the res of his order ! - it's on it's way !

z.

Getting multiple packs per order is common especially if they are coming from different locations. Give it a couple more weeks.

People do not know that

us domestic - means shipped within USA (which is fast)
rest of products - comes from outside USA and sometimes it takes longer to get them ...

thats why some receive first pack super fast and thats why they are wondering where is the res of his order ! - it's on it's way !

z.

There you have it guys- plus some orders were a bit different which I have discussed with a few via PMS. Thanks for your understanding-OD

!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)!!

IML Gear Cream!
Your in good hands bro.. Many touchdowns here...

HAHAHA! LMAO! Thanks guys... I guess I just needed a little coddling! You guys are great, wish I found this site years ago.
Anybody know when he will be back up, I want to add some eq to my package? Off subject, but as of now... Cycle profile:

HGH 3-4iu per day (maybe half morning and half evening, but want to go IM and gosh thats gonna feel like a human pincushion, what do you all think? You guys go in your buttock with it?

Test Cyp 500 per week

Thought some Eq might help me retain more of my gains, and also help with more lean muscle, what is your take on it? Plus, if so how much?

What are you guys doing post for recovery?

It is my first in many moons... When I was younger I did eq OR test, not stacked, just combined with some orals.

Thank you all again - Rod

I was just gonna say my last dom order took longer then expected but everything came in no issues

Just to reinforce what's already been said-

My dom order was placed mid/late Sept and it arrived yesterday. Don't worry about your stuff fellas. As they say- A watched pot never boils

touchdown... believe me i was very worried but all was handled pack came today and im happier than a tornado in a trailer park never lost contact od was very helpful rest assured thank u z team

touchdown... believe me i was very worried but all was handled pack came today and im happier than a tornado in a trailer park never lost contact od was very helpful rest assured thank u z team

As promised guys- all packs WILL BE delivered.Myself and team are alawys glad to assist. AS for the strt up- we are making everything as secure - best quality and fastest delivery possible. Thanks for the post-Ordawg1:winkfinger:

I only received half of my dom order at the end of September (arrived 3 days after ordering)...still waiting for the rest. I've emailed Z a couple of times with no response....

I only received half of my dom order at the end of September (arrived 3 days after ordering)...still waiting for the rest. I've emailed Z a couple of times with no response....

I need a PM please bro-Thank You-ordawg1:winkfinger:

Also keep in mind, Omega is not exactly a "rep" so for best responses, contact Ordawg1

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks Bro- will take care as soon as I get a message-much appreciated-ordawg1:winkfinger:

As promised guys- all packs WILL BE delivered.Myself and team are alawys glad to assist. AS for the strt up- we are making everything as secure - best quality and fastest delivery possible. Thanks for the post-Ordawg1:winkfinger:

Trust orddawg. Trust Z.

Much appreciated- anybody have a concern you can KNOW that we will be on it ASAP-Thank You-ordawg1

Not too much longer guys.

Z will be up and running in due time with many new improvements...

... he has listened to your feedback. :)
do you have an ETA I was about to drop the hammer on some dvds but I got some from another sponsor because I really wanted to watch those episodes. I need to buy the next season to complete my colection and I would wait if its gonna be soon?

do you have an ETA I was about to drop the hammer on some dvds but I got some from another sponsor because I really wanted to watch those episodes. I need to buy the next season to complete my colection and I would wait if its gonna be soon?

As fast and as safe as possible all will be gtg-Thanks-OD:winkfinger:

Just like OD says - he's fast and safe.

I can tell you I have well over 20 international orders and all have been around three weeks - always less than a month.

If you have any questions that can't be discussed on the open forum please feel free to PM me.

You'll dig Z ... "I've been with him exclusively for 11 months." :)

Back