• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Order received

Acee

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey another 'I've got my gear' post, arrived this morning, in full, what a surprise.

Thanks to all concerned behind the scenes, must admit I was skeptical as to when or if it would arrive (june order) but true to the reps word it has.

It has upped Naps worth in my opinion as they have made the order good but Christ it took a while, 'it's been emotional' as I've said before the main problem was all the in 2 week promises that never came to light. If I was told nothing for 4 months I would have made other arrangements earlier.

My order came exactly as I was about to get a money order for another order off another supplier that I have now cancelled so soon I will be trying out the Naps gear.

Will I reorder again? mmm if the price is right and the gear is good ........... yes I will, but if it does not arrive on time I will reorder with another supplier asap and not get so bloody stressed.

My lesson from this, do not order when you need the gear, keep a stock, order early.

As for the Reps, respect, bloody hard work wasn't it

Nice one man

As a fellow UK June orderer I am hopeful

great news, its awesome to see all these "order received" threads

why all these pics requests from people?? wont do anybody any good to show pics. They are arriving believe it or not.

IML Gear Cream!
why all these pics requests from people?? wont do anybody any good to show pics. They are arriving believe it or not.

I was thinking the same thing. I think we're all past the point of needing pictures to believe packs are arriving.

^^^ that, but gp gear sure is sexy!

Pics? Check all my past posts about non delivery and waiting etc, I'm not going to say it's arrived if it has not

Pics? Check all my past posts about non delivery and waiting etc, I'm not going to say it's arrived if it has not

What about a hawt gf or wifee? You can posts some nudez ; )

Hey another 'I've got my gear' post, arrived this morning, in full, what a surprise.

Thanks to all concerned behind the scenes, must admit I was skeptical as to when or if it would arrive (june order) but true to the reps word it has.

It has upped Naps worth in my opinion as they have made the order good but Christ it took a while, 'it's been emotional' as I've said before the main problem was all the in 2 week promises that never came to light. If I was told nothing for 4 months I would have made other arrangements earlier.

My order came exactly as I was about to get a money order for another order off another supplier that I have now cancelled so soon I will be trying out the Naps gear.

Will I reorder again? mmm if the price is right and the gear is good ........... yes I will, but if it does not arrive on time I will reorder with another supplier asap and not get so bloody stressed.

My lesson from this, do not order when you need the gear, keep a stock, order early.

As for the Reps, respect, bloody hard work wasn't it

congratz and wise words by yourself

Back