• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Occupy Wall Street Videos...

Dale Mabry

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Since most news orgs are putting interviews with the idiots on the news, I figured I would post the "Others".

:coffee:

at least that guy seems to have a good idea that this economic problem did not just start. many don't realize that the US economy (and other highly advanced countries) started to slow significantly in the late 60's early 70's. in the US this was after about 2 good decades of boom post WWII were everyone was seeing real income growth annually. when the economy's of other countries started to slow back in that time frame is when they came asking for payments (in gold) that the US owed on WWII debts. this is why Nixon took the USD fiat so the FRB could increase the money supply and increase inflation and decrease those obligations as the USD was no longer fixed to the gold price. in the business world of nations and debt this is what they do, it's the "nice" way of defaulting on debt. this is also when they started to manipulate the data used to calculate the CPI to understate inflation, this drastically reduces the amount of monies that the treasury has to disperse in terms of increasing SS benefits

those of us that have always lived in the metro area have been well aware of employment problems for many decades. I grew up in Philly and graduated college in 89 at the top of my class. after about 2-3 months of job searching, I wasn't getting any responses and that was why I joined the military. I had actually wanted to go right out of HS but my parents talked me into putting it off and hopefully getting over it. I had friends from college that returned to their home city's the next year and many also had employment problems.

as the saying goes "things move slower in the south". the economic problems in the country have finally hit the interior and this is why many conservatives in rural America there think it is a new development when it surely is not.

WORKING PAPER #564
PRINCETON UNIVERSITY
INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS SECTION
May 2011
Version: May 4, 2011

Job Loss in the Great Recession:
Historical Perspective from the Displaced Workers Survey, 1984-20101
Henry S. Farber
Princeton University, NBER, IZA
http://www.irs.princeton.edu/pubs/pdfs/564.pdf

* Page 6 is were it talks about job losses according to education and how that has changed

I also attached a page from the OECD Economic Outlook 2011. It shows the difference between this recession and others in terms of GDP loss and recession recovery.

Market is up 1,000 points since Oct. 4th. Whatever those fags are doing it's working so keep them there :clapping:. Daddy needs a new pair of shoes.

Market is up 1,000 points since Oct. 4th. Whatever those fags are doing it's working so keep them there :clapping:. Daddy needs a new pair of shoes.

:winkfinger:

Occupy Wall St needs to disclose how many of these 'protestors' are being paid by organizations such as the ones George Soros funds. This made for TV event isn't exactly organic. :coffee:

:winkfinger:

Occupy Wall St needs to disclose how many of these 'protestors' are being paid by organizations such as the ones George Soros funds. This made for TV event isn't exactly organic. :coffee:

Probably not as many as the tea party folk being paid by the Koch brothers.

:)

IML Gear Cream!
YouTube Video

A person would have to have a complete lack of understand of mathematics along with living in an alternate reality to believe the shit that comes out of these peoples mouths.

Right on! To that weatherman on Fox news, I say fuck you too.

These fuckers are that supporting these banks and the status quo are the true unamericans and the unpatriots, calling these people that were in the service unamerican and unpatriotic is just retarded mindless drivel.

Besides, we've seen this script before, pointing your finger and accusing people of being guilty of exactly what you are...remember!

Been to LA occupy, and took my money out of chase, them mother phuqas...

YouTube Video

A person would have to have a complete lack of understand of mathematics along with living in an alternate reality to believe the shit that comes out of these peoples mouths.

Those burdensome regulations like the minimum wage and limiting a work week to 40 hours a week are causing all of the problems. The only way to fix this is by allowing companies to pay what they want and force workers to work however many hours they feel the workers should work. That way when they are making $200 dollars a week working 60 hours they will be able to easily pull themselves out of poverty. Plus, the job creators will have more money at their disposal to create more jobs.

:clap:
:clap2:

@ thread. Love it. Hope this snowballs further and we get the greedy idiots the hell out of power.

a couple of months ago I had a debate with gears who somehow has his MBA yet knows nothing about economics or business. I tried to explain to him and others that having to many privatized large firms is counter-productive to the economy as all the "profits' from said industry, etc. are funneled up to the top. Below is a paper from Penn State explaining exactly that.

Does Local Firm Ownership Matter?
by David Fleming and Stephan J. Goetz
December 3, 2010
Rural Development Paper no. 48
http://nercrd.psu.edu/publications/rdppapers/rdp48.pdf

and a short paper from IMF economists explaining how income inequality makes the economy worst and not better...

Equality and Efficiency
Is there a trade-off between the two or do they go hand in hand?
Andrew G. Berg and Jonathan D. Ostry
http://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/fandd/2011/09/pdf/berg.pdf

:coffee:

:clap:
:clap2:

@ thread. Love it. Hope this snowballs further and we get the greedy idiots the hell out of power.

I doubt it, modern america is afraid to bleed. We are more comfortable sitting at home chilling with our Playstation 3 :coffee:

YouTube Video

so take away all the camping out, pooping on police cars, making a mess, annoying bongo drum circles, singing, chanting, etc

what are they trying to accomplish? what's their message? it's not clear...it's a clusterfuck doing nothing more than wasting nyc taxpayer money (something protestors seem to do all too well without hesitation...wasting taxpayers money)

IML Gear Cream!
the problem is that the POTUS has no power to end the FRB as it is not part of the US federal government and the authority of the POTUS is specifically limited to the management of that.

I don't understand how Ron Paul has gotten to lead people to believe that he has special powers or something. I have never really done much research on this topic but I do know that it has never happened in world history. even if it was possible right now would be the worst time to do such with the economy on the brink of falling into deep recession. say for instance in a worst case scenario that ft Knox was completely empty, then what? part of the central bank is to provide confidence not only from inside the country but outside. no country would invest in the US given the past history of greed and recklessness, etc.

things would go from bad to much, much worst..I don't think many have thought about this in terms of best and worst case scenarios.

Back