Cemproducts.com

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

letro

Thread: letro

Rep Points

letro

Wutup evbody.....been on test e, npp, and dbol for a month now. Last week I noticed a lil lump in right nip. I never had any sensitivity or anything. I have been takin some letro that I had for a week now, and was wondering how long it usually takes to reverse the gyno. I've never had any probs during previous cycles.

Getting fucking huge
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

First, there are no guarantees that the letro will reverse the gyno. In some cases it will, in some cases it wont. Hopefully you started out at .5mg and tapered up each day until you got to 2.5mg. Once you get to 2.5mg per day stay there until the gyno is gone and then stay at 2.5mg for another 5 days once it is totally gone. Then you taper off the letro the same way you tapered up, and run aromasin for the estrogen rebound you will get from the letro. As far as how long it will take to reverse the gyno, again there are no guarantees, it works for some people and doesn't work for others. Hopefully it will work because if it does not your only option is to live with it or get surgery. Good luck

Getting fucking huge
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Also read this. I pretty much summed up what the article says in the above post but read it anyways.
    http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/re...-protocol.html

Rep Points

totally got rid of mine in 2 weeks. Every 2 days could feel a difference by touch and loss of sensitivity. Hope it works for you.