• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

was diffence between test e and c

colej

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
wanting to try 2nd run in jan. finishing up 4week pct from teste and dbol. what would be the diff. in test e and test c on same kind of cycle.

Bro, is this such a difficult question that you couldn't find the answer through a little bit of research? They are pretty much the same, just different esters, e has like 2mg more test per 100mg than c.

wanting to try 2nd run in jan. finishing up 4week pct from teste and dbol. what would be the diff. in test e and test c on same kind of cycle.

Cyp has longer half life, that's it. Results will be the same.
Get the one that is cheaper.

The difference for practical purposes is negligible.
6 to one; half a dozen to another.

The # of carbon atoms to be exact: 7 vs 8 = slightly longer half life due to heavier ester weight for Cypionate. However, differences will not be noticeable in a cycle. When it's time to pin Test E, I could use E or Cyp. When it's time to pin Cyp, I could pin Cyp or E. Doesn't matter.

agreed with above

test is test...they all are the same thing just different esters

esp cyp and E..prop is short acting so it hits u faster but also is out of the blood faster

agreed with above

test is test...they all are the same thing just different esters

esp cyp and E..prop is short acting so it hits u faster but also is out of the blood faster

Exactly, alot prefere Prop, especially when running Dbol. I have only used Cyp myself with Dbol and liked it!:winkfinger:

Back