• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Blacktop hgh

He posted one of the most idiotic contests I've heard of, it was "can you guess the name of my dog":loser2:

Same as all other China tops HGH...blue,red,yellow,green...You never know what you got and its always UGL HGH...

Its impossible that 90% of ALL hgh is fake.
Alot of the generic blues are fake sure.
The black tops were questionable till I ran em.

I have a script for hgh....100% of its real. HG pharm grade hgh is more than 10% or the total I would imagine making the 90% not possible.
ALso some of the blue tops are very good.

Why do people care so much what color top it is? I have a few different colored tops I can put it on any vial you want.

Its HGH. Most generic HGH have blue tops. Some are yellow or red but most are blue.
These were black and the point was he claimed they were 5mg instead of 3.3mg.
After using them....I believe him. 3 iu a day had me pretty tired and hands were swollen. I slept like a baby when usually I do not.
All good signs. Most of which I would expect at maybe 5-6iu. so....they were likely overdosed.
Im use to real pharm grade hgh. I have a script so I can easily compare. it was comparable or stronger than my pharm grade.
Better....I dont know.

EIther way the guy is gone. And his hgh was way overpriced....even if they were overdosed.
For the price of one kit you could get 2 of any other blue top.
So...his were 5mg?
2x 1 of the normal ones are 6.6 so your better off buying the normal ones anyways.

Its HGH. Most generic HGH have blue tops. Some are yellow or red but most are blue.
These were black and the point was he claimed they were 5mg instead of 3.3mg.
After using them....I believe him. 3 iu a day had me pretty tired and hands were swollen. I slept like a baby when usually I do not.
All good signs. Most of which I would expect at maybe 5-6iu. so....they were likely overdosed.
Im use to real pharm grade hgh. I have a script so I can easily compare. it was comparable or stronger than my pharm grade.
Better....I dont know.

Starting to make sense now, nice info!

IML Gear Cream!
I don't know who posted... But these at $130 are the best deal out!

<a href="https://www.1napsgear.org/product_info.php?ref=3244&products_id=7807&affiliate_banner_id=1" target="_blank">HGH 191aa - Black Tops (1 kit / 100iu)</a>

If if you want to check labs, there is a link beside them.

Back