• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Z site~ password

Haitiansensation

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys I placed an order awhile back, since then I have been able to log on to the site using my email address and password. You know to check the status of my order. Well the password is saved on my computer so I know I didn't type it in wrong, but all of a sudden a couple days ago it started saying

"Error: No match for E-Mail Address/Nick: and/or Password and/or account has not been Activated."

Well I tried a few times but eventually clicked on " I forgot my password"
Well it sent me a new password to my email address but it doesn't work either.
It gives me the same response. Anybody know what's up with that?

Yea I was going to, but I know he's super busy at the moment and Ive already harassed him enough, since z has been closed. Thought it might have something to do with the new changes being made. Or maybe it happens to everyone's password after their packs are shipped or something. Anyway it's really no big deal as long as we get a touchdown. Just curious.

Maintenance on site- please be patient-Thanks-OD

had same prob and was given same answer ^^ shouldnt b too much longer z knows how anxious everyone is for his return

The site is still being worked over guys- please be patient- all is good:winkfinger:-Thanks-ordawg1

Thanks for the update was having the same issue and once again found the answer I needed on this board.

Badaxe

Back