NapsGear.net

Need help for comp...

Rep Points

Need help for comp...

Hi guys its good to be here, I have a question im looking at competing soon however I have a massive tattoo on my back and wanted to know if that should stop me or if there is a way of covering it and if so will it hold me back with definition?

This photo of me is 2 years old so its abit more faded than then

I also posted a pick of jodie marsh with her tan seems to cover her tattoos really well

please help

Rep Points

Comon guys ive posted something similar on alot of places and nobody has any advice...so this is my last shot for some info...comon competition is soon...

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

In all honestly, if you tan enough, you're not going to be that noticable. There are coverups for competition, but I strongly recommend just using a good tanner. Protan, as much as a pain in the ass it is to use, works very well at hiding tats.
    This stuff hid my shoulder and back tats pretty well. I also recommend using Jan Tana for tanning. They sell a competitors kit. Works exceptionally well.
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by juggernaut View Post
    In all honestly, if you tan enough, you're not going to be that noticable.not show as much definitionThere are coverups for competition, but I strongly recommend just using a good tanner. Protan, as much as a pain in the ass it is to use, works very well at hiding tats.
    This stuff hid my shoulder and back tats pretty well. I also recommend using Jan Tana for tanning. They sell a competitors kit. Works exceptionally well.
    Even though my tatt is my full back? so will effect u at judging etc or not show as much definition?

Rep Points

more help needed guys comon help me out?

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by newguy124 View Post
    Even though my tatt is my full back? so will effect u at judging etc or not show as much definition?
    Between tan and glaze, no. It wont matter.
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by newguy124 View Post
    more help needed guys comon help me out?
    this is fucking annoying.