• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

New guy on the block.

Saylumjoe

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello, I guess ill start out with my name and why i am on here. My name is Billy and im 21 years old. I love weight lifting and i want some more. As of right now im the biggest and strongest iv ever been. I just completed my first cycle of Tren and test as of 2 days ago. I gained about 20 lbs in 6 weeks. I gained about 120 lbs on my bench in that time and also my arms grew an inch and a half. I put on alot of bulk and for my off cycle i still want to bulk up. Im 199 lbs atm and id like to add 40 more lbs soon. But i wanna cut up on my next cycle in 8 weeks. I need some help making a new workout scheduled and also maybe some tips on what to eat?

My diet as consisted of

Mornings- Eggs, Chicken, Oatmeal, and peanut toast. i also juice fruit and veggies.
2 hours later a shake.

Lunch-2 Hambergers and fri's, Or a sandwich.
2 hours later a shake

2 hours later i shake agin when i get home/ before i workout.

I eat 2 Oreo cookies before i workout.

workout for 1-3 hours.

Dinner, Chicken and rice. Or chicken and eggs. or hamburgers.

Is this a good diet for beefing up?

Welcome to board. Repost questions in appropriate forums and you'll get lots of help.

Welcome to IM. This is a great place to learn all you need to know about body building and proper supplementation. Great folks here willing to help, just have thick skin and learn to laugh. Check out the banners. See you around!

So Mote it Be
Chris

Back