• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

increase aromasin pct?

davedoe

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So I'm on my last week of a 10 week test e 500/wk cycle (1st cycle). I started with 12.5mg aromasin EOD, but that wasn't cutting it and I had to slowly up it to 25mg ED (tried 25 EOD first). I must aromatize like crazy.

But my question is should I up the aromasin above 25mg ED when I start PCT? The protocol I keep seeing was 12.5mg EOD while on and then 25mg ED for first two weeks of PCT. But since I was already at 25mg ED should I up it to 25mg 2xday?

Or should I just stick with 25mg ED and get more bloodwork?

Thanks Guys

25 mg ED is plenty. Bloodwork is always a good idea.

First off, how was your cycle? And what caused you to up your dosage?

I agree that 25mg ED is plenty for pct

are you seeing signs of gyno problems, 25 ed is usually a high dose. Aromasin has always worked really well for me

First off, how was your cycle? And what caused you to up your dosage?

I agree that 25mg ED is plenty for pct

First pin cycle but I've done multiple cycles of all the PH at one time or another. Always had trouble with gyno so I knew I'd have trouble with aromasin dose.

I started getting gyno after 2 weeks so upped the dose to 25mg EOD. Got blood work and estradiol was still around 120. So, I upped it to 25mg ED. Symptoms subsided but never completely dissipated. I still have a nice right titty. Not as tender as before but still noticeable, hard, breast tissue. I threw in nolva at 10mg a day for 2 weeks and that seemed to help with the size.

As for the cycle, it went as expected. I was already pretty big (6'1" 240 8-12%bf) so I didn't blow up, but its noticeable. Descent strength gains and up to about 250 while losing some BF. No other sides...no aggression, acne, hair loss. I'm actually less of an asshole while 'on' ha.

It's strange though that I had the gyno sides almost immediately but it took a good 6-7 weeks to really notice the test.

I'm still not sure on the aromasin though... it seems like a higher dose for PCT would be needed above what I was running while on. I mean test levels are going to go way down before the natty test starts coming back, so I'll be swimmin in estro...right?

Anyone else run 25mg ED while on? (obviously with a hell of a lot more test though haha)

25mgs ed is all you need in this case because there have been studies done that show 25mgs is the the optimal dose. I saw a study that showed Aromasin at 50mgs ed did very little if anything more than 25mgs of Aromasin a day. Only way you would need more than 25mgs ed would be if your Aromasin was underdosed.

thanks TGB, and for your help when I started the cycle as well

Back