• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

cereals which contains oats?

dsc123

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hiya, my breakfast is 4 whole egg omelette, 2 scoop whey shake...and i need a cereal which is as good as 150g oats..ive tryed putting the oats into a shaker as i am in a rush in the mornings but it just tastes like shit...can anybody recommend a cereal which i can eat instead?

hiya, my breakfast is 4 whole egg omelette, 2 scoop whey shake...and i need a cereal which is as good as 150g oats..ive tryed putting the oats into a shaker as i am in a rush in the mornings but it just tastes like shit...can anybody recommend a cereal which i can eat instead?
ya... oats. go buy a big ass container of it real cheap. theirs a thread around here of reciepts throw some oats in a bowl with water and scoop of protien and heat em upand so on. blah blah. listen not all food thats good for you is good. blen up some oats and puttin it in your protien may not taste good but its 5 miutes of your life youll be ok i promise. i hate zucini or how ever u spell it but i put it in my salad becuase it good your u. MAN UP!:winkfinger:

Is there not another cereal which is just as good, like cheerios? or is oats the only option

thats somethign i cant answer but i think your comparing apples to oranges here. why get a cerial that has some oats in it when u can just have oats? i know their gross but search online for easy recipes to youll find one that makes them much better add cinamin w.e. u gotta do.

so 150g oats mixed with 2scoops whey then heated on the hob with water or milk is the best way to mix the 2? im going to have to start getting up early because its takes me 30 mins to eat!

I blend oats with milk and whey first thing every morning and post workout. I actually think it makes the shake taste better. I couldn't imagine trying to down them whoe out of a shaker cup. Maybe try and blend them up and then just pound it down. Thats what I do then there is always one mouthfull of oats to chew. Tastes like granola with milk.

Just curious, do you use a flavored whey protein? If so what flavor do you recommend with oats?

I blend oats with milk and whey first thing every morning and post workout. I actually think it makes the shake taste better. I couldn't imagine trying to down them whoe out of a shaker cup. Maybe try and blend them up and then just pound it down. Thats what I do then there is always one mouthfull of oats to chew. Tastes like granola with milk.

I kinda like the texture too. I mix oats with the shake and after about a good 30 minutes you've got a whole different product....kinda....

my protein and ironscience do refined oats that are like flour. either that or shredded wheat or weetabix

solution was to get my lazy ass out of bed earlier, i prefer taking the oats and whey separately though!

IML Gear Cream!
I eat kashi warm cinn cereal (not always)its made with oats low in sugar(5g)but eat way more oats,oats,splenda,cinn,whey or egg whites and some greek yogurt with a blended apple is my pre work out meal and is super good

x2 .....blender is great , but i also love oats . jus blending them is faster an easier when ur on the go :winkfinger:

Don't go with cereal, it has a bunch of added sugar and will cost you 3 times more money...

How could you not like oats?...

I prefer the 1 min. kind over old fashion and prefer the generic brand over the quaker brand... (one of the few generics I prefer from name brand)

I also hated oats when I first began eating them the normal way. And after trial and error I found what worked for me...

I make my oats with a tiny bit of water, microwave for 35 sec. mix it all up chunky and thick then mix in a little bit of peanut butter... Uhhh so good...they are my favorite carb source...

Oats are King, learn to love them...

Back