IronMag Research Chems

Deca Gains

Thread: Deca Gains

Rep Points

Deca Gains

I have a question to anyone who has taken deca, how were your gains and how long did it take for you to see results? I am taking EQ right now an I thought I might want to start something stronger to get bigger gains I have been on an EQ, test and dbol cycle for a week. Thanks in advance.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ItsMrGreen View Post
    I have a question to anyone who has taken deca, how were your gains and how long did it take for you to see results? I am taking EQ right now an I thought I might want to start something stronger to get bigger gains I have been on an EQ, test and dbol cycle for a week. Thanks in advance.
    bro unles youre taking prop you arent going to see anything but maybe the dbol in a week, more like the 2nd week for the dbol. EQ you have a while, it wont kick in for about 8 weeks, 16 week cycle with eq, has to be a long one for eq. For some reason I dont think you did your homework. How many cycles have you done? What are you taking for AI?

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BigD4life View Post
    bro unles youre taking prop you arent going to see anything but maybe the dbol in a week, more like the 2nd week for the dbol. EQ you have a while, it wont kick in for about 8 weeks, 16 week cycle with eq, has to be a long one for eq. For some reason I dont think you did your homework. How many cycles have you done? What are you taking for AI?
    I am not stupid I know alot about my cycle and I know how long to do it for.Your post does not help I just wanted to know the type of peoples gains and how quickly it kicked in I dont expect anything less then 2-3 weeks for Deca to kick in I know it is a long estered form but I wanted to hear first hand from some one who has taken it.

Rep Points

easy there buddy, no one said you were stupid. Didnt mean to get you all worked up lol

Rep Points

Deca should provide higher gains than EQ, but not earth shatteringly more. The major factor is gonna be your diet. If you want quicker gains, run Test Prop and NPP with your Dbol. Or Tren Ace with Test Prop. Or just be patient and enjoy the appetite stimulation of the EQ to initiate your gains.