• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

No libido + acne on cycle.

JohnnyDoe

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This is probably my 4th cycle or so and I have never had libido or noticeable acne on cycle. I've done a considerable amount of research and I figured it's likely that my estrogen is a little high. Would arimidex be best to combat estrogen on cycle? And at what dose? I've always believed aromasin to be the greater of the two, but it seems like most people are partial to arimidex on cycle.

Thanks !

arimidex is stronger. i like aromasin myself, because it leaves just the right amount of estrogen. both are good. to me you having 3 cycle under your belt and having estorgen issue means you need to do more research. never be on without ai's

Did you even read my post? And if you're going to tell me that I must use an AI on cycle, at least provide some reasons as to why. I never have these problems, no gyno issues, never acne. Why would I need to use an AI on cycle?

I've only used aromasin. Haven't tried arimidex, might have to. I suffer from acne on and off cycle so I'd assume it's estro related. I'd start with aromasin and have arimidex on hand just in case aromasin isn't enough.

U gave no cycle info or stats and expect us to answer u? Good idea.

Well your dick is probably going to fall off. Bright side to this is you probably didn't use it so it doesn't make any difference. What are you taking for your cycle? No one can't tell you why if they don't know what you're on...

If it's estrogen related try letro works for me bt don't overdo it, it may effect your libido try 0.25mg e3d

letro destroys my libido at virtually any dose, that would be my last choice unless you're running a very high amount of test

A-dex at .25-.5mg works well for me though. You should always use an AI on cycle. Even if the side effects aren't noticeable you may still have some gyno tissue growing, retaining more water, higher blood pressure, oilier skin etc. I'm prone to estro sides which you may not be, but I think everyone here will agree AI on cycle is a MUST.

OP - just b/c you've never experienced estrogenic sides or acne on cycle doesn't mean you never will. AIs are used primarily to prevent gyno as prevention is better than interevention after the fact and also control water retention. Everyone's AI does varies from 1mg Adex ED to 0.25mg Adex E3D. When I run Adex, I run it at 0.5mg E3D. I personally don't have much of acne problem so it's not an issue for me but those who are prone to acne without cycling for sure see their acne increase exponentially when cycling. That's when they run Accutane but there are liver toxicity issues to consider especially if running oral aas already.
As for libido issues, Proviron should solve this quick, fast and in a hurry! 25mg ED to start.

Back