• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Unwanted hair growth?

ANIMALHAUS

Anabolic Whore
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What's up guys? I have been blasting and cruising for well over a year now, but I'm just now starting to develop hair growth on my traps and upper back. It's not dark, it's rather fine, but it's fairly long. Any others experience this?

Fuck
My
Life

The end :)

Haha! Your turning into the wolfman

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

You're a beast now, deal with it.:teeth:

While I'm on cycle, I've noticed that I have to shave more often.

Same shit here bro. Getting scary

im in the end of my first cycle, i notice some light hairs on my arms like continuing from my arm pits where there wasnt hair before
and theres a lot more hair on the side of my forarms where hair isnt supposed to be...
but thats about it

my back, arms, chest and legs all grew more hair, in fact only place that didnt was my head:(

WilliamLycan.jpg

^you guys didn't always look like this?.. I thought it was normal......

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah, happening the same here all the time. Hair growing everywhere. Just wax it off

Look on the bright side, halloween is coming soon. You won't need to spend money on a costume and you can spend the money you saved on MOAR GEARZ!!!!!

Look on the bright side, halloween is coming soon. You won't need to spend money on a costume and you can spend the money you saved on MOAR GEARZ!!!!!

HAHAHA. :winkfinger:

Back, Traps, Tris, Shoulders...just part of the game brotha.:winkfinger:

I had bad bacne in the spring, but I finally got that shit straightened out. Now I have the hair issue! I guess you're right, it's part of the game and WELL WORTH IT!!!! :clapping:

ffs I'm not looking forward to this, though I think I'll be straight to the nearest cosmetic place to have that shit lazered off.

when I get out of the shower my calf hair looks like a rug lmao

IML Gear Cream!
Just the name of the game try lowering your dose.. these pictures are funny

could be worse!!! it could of grown on your PECKER, than what do you, get that shit waxed? 4-me its the other way around, usually the pecker doin the waxin...haha..long day ,heavy labor=lame j/k's

Back