• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

So when is Z taking orders again?

clipse

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
The website has said "just give us a couple more days to prepare for grand reopening" since September 28.

What's the deal?

Soon- it takes time to restructure everything. My " guess" would be approx 2 weeks-Thanks-OD

There you have it guys-Z has been on top of this for many days making it better and more secure than ever:clapping:. Quality- secure and rocket fast-that is how Z keeps his store-Hang tight-Thanks-OD:winkfinger:

So has anyone seen Z's site it says you have to provide an email and a shipping address just wondering if anyone has done that yet seems a little sketchy to me why do they need our shipping address right away...

So has anyone seen Z's site it says you have to provide an email and a shipping address just wondering if anyone has done that yet seems a little sketchy to me why do they need our shipping address right away...
I just saw that too and I think its a great idea....like a secret handshake to get in:winkfinger:

X2:paddle:

Is legit- but be patient as they are tweaking system.Give them time to pass info back at you. Enjoy the new changes-ordawg1

i just sent it. the same info they should already have but i sent it to them again. why not? i've been doing the pee pee dance for a week wanting to order. a little longer wont kill me:banana:

IML Gear Cream!
Is pee pee dance like " waiting for wife or GF dance " LOL-OD:banana:

I have been checking Z's site now for many many weeks every day...He could at least put some eye candy up there so I don't have to read disappointment every time I check..Not asking for to much, am I?

z returns :clapping:

im confused...is it working or not. it needs a login right now. pm me someone!

Not yet- it will be announced of what to do once is up and in " GO " mode. Hang in there guys- they are working on it-Thank You-Ordawg1

I honestly dreamt last night that Z was open again.... sucked to wake up.

IML Gear Cream!
still not it asked for password idk wat to do hurry damn so eagar

I'm not sure of the exact details - but I can say the new changes are to make everything smoother for customers and more secure as well.

From my conversations with Z - it sounds like the service will be even better once everything is up and running.

I should also say - this looks like a complex task that they are working on, so I really give them a lot of credit for putting this together. :clapping:

Back