Join Now!


howdy :)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 41

Thread: howdy :)

  1. #1
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    minnasota
    Posts
    116
    Rep Points
    1236813

    howdy :)


  2. #2
    Registered User
    TonyMack's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    637
    Rep Points
    64617777

    Are you retarded?

  3. #3
    DRSE ScatMaster
    withoutrulers's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Bakunin's state
    Posts
    3,424
    Rep Points
    1337469123

    all of'em huh?
    "When in doubt, whip it out"- Mother Teresa

  4. #4
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    - MY PALACE
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Points
    -17230936

    Quote Originally Posted by chris42393 View Post
    I'm a gay smiley obsessed fruitcake
    This infant has a message just for you, jughead...



  5. #5
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    minnasota
    Posts
    116
    Rep Points
    1236813

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyMack View Post
    Are you retarded?
    2/3 yes...

  6. #6
    DRSE ScatMaster
    withoutrulers's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Bakunin's state
    Posts
    3,424
    Rep Points
    1337469123

    excuse me, you're not supposed to say the "R" word any more, it's now "Gleetarded"
    "When in doubt, whip it out"- Mother Teresa

  7. #7
    CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    BOARD REP
    Vibrant's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    6,242
    Rep Points
    1034011377

    Quote Originally Posted by withoutrulers View Post
    excuse me, you're not supposed to say the "R" word any more, it's now "Gleetarded"
    Actually, the correct term that's used on these forums is fucktard

  8. #8
    DRSE ScatMaster
    withoutrulers's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Bakunin's state
    Posts
    3,424
    Rep Points
    1337469123

    Quote Originally Posted by Vibrant View Post
    Actually, the correct term that's used on these forums is fucktard
    This is far too hurtful for my delicate sensibilities. We here at IronMagazine.com strive to build up not tear down.
    "When in doubt, whip it out"- Mother Teresa

  9. #9
    Sancho
    Big Pimpin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    I ain't gonna work on Maggie's farm no more
    Posts
    5,587
    Rep Points
    1244396447

    Quote Originally Posted by withoutrulers View Post
    excuse me, you're not supposed to say the "R" word any more, it's now "Gleetarded"

    I like mental midget myself.

  10. #10
    The People's choice
    REDDOG309's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    5,342
    Rep Points
    2132169596

    I like window licker or short busser
    Don't tread on me!!
    Quit Bitching, Start a Revolution
    Don't fuck with old people, they're unpredictable....
    Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Is reddog a mod yet?

  11. #11
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    - MY PALACE
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Points
    -17230936

    Quote Originally Posted by REDDOG309 View Post
    I like window licker or short busser
    95% of your family likes to be referred to by those names as well.

  12. #12
    The People's choice
    REDDOG309's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    5,342
    Rep Points
    2132169596

    Quote Originally Posted by Madmann View Post
    95% of your family likes to be referred to by those names as well.
    yeah I'm the only normal one
    Don't tread on me!!
    Quit Bitching, Start a Revolution
    Don't fuck with old people, they're unpredictable....
    Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Is reddog a mod yet?

  13. #13
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    minnasota
    Posts
    116
    Rep Points
    1236813

    i hope you all have a nice day

  14. #14
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    - MY PALACE
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Points
    -17230936

    Quote Originally Posted by REDDOG309 View Post
    yeah I'm the only normal one
    And that would be the saddest part your descendants story.
    Quote Originally Posted by chris42393 View Post
    i hope you all have a nice day

    ^^^^^^^

    Letting your boyfriend ride you that makes you way too cheerful for my taste.

    Find something to do with your life, that will actually make a man out of you.

  15. #15
    Registered User
    TonyMack's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    637
    Rep Points
    64617777

    Quote Originally Posted by chris42393 View Post
    i hope you all have a nice day
    How the fuck do you have positive rep points?

  16. #16
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    - MY PALACE
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Points
    -17230936

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyMack View Post
    TonyMack
    Winning the war on drugs
    Does that mean you haven't been caught yet, or you don't look like a drug abuser?

    Would be hard to believe regardless, you winning @ anything that's considered meaningful.

  17. #17
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    minnasota
    Posts
    116
    Rep Points
    1236813

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyMack View Post
    How the fuck do you have positive rep points?


    madmann lemme guess.. ur one of those fags lookin huh? lol

    tonymack, im also guessing your the one looking with him?
    Last edited by chris42393; 10-19-2011 at 02:24 PM. Reason: stuff

  18. #18
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    - MY PALACE
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Points
    -17230936

    Quote Originally Posted by chris42393 View Post

    madmann lemme guess.. ur one of those fags lookin huh? lol
    Using your screensaver of your boyfriend's late night adventures
    to insult me will not work, you're failing worse than those stooges.

    I could sense how unmanly you were from your first post.
    Now you provide evidence of your lover cheating on you.

    How dare him eyeball other men's privates, right?
    What will you do about it? How violent will you get?

    Give everyone the low-down and post something interesting for once.

  19. #19
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    minnasota
    Posts
    116
    Rep Points
    1236813

    Quote Originally Posted by Madmann View Post
    Using your screensaver of your boyfriend's late night adventures
    to insult me will not work, you're failing worse than those stooges.

    I could sense how unmanly you were from your first post.
    Now you provide evidence of your lover cheating on you.

    How dare him eyeball other men's privates, right?
    What will you do about it? How violent will you get?

    Give everyone the low-down and post something interesting for once.
    hahahahahaha, ill give it ya, you one funny guy lol i havent laughed that hard in awhile.

  20. #20
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    - MY PALACE
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Points
    -17230936

    Quote Originally Posted by chris42393 View Post
    hahahahahaha, ill give it ya, you one funny guy lol i havent laughed that hard in awhile.
    Who the fuck said I was trying to be funny?

    Clearly you are clueless.

    Another reason your main squeeze is peeping @ penises, right?

    Damn, you faggots are pathetic. Waste of oxygen.

  21. #21
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    minnasota
    Posts
    116
    Rep Points
    1236813

    never said u were trying to be at all, i just thought it was funny as hell!

    im not gay, you dont have to worry

  22. #22
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    - MY PALACE
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Points
    -17230936

    Quote Originally Posted by chris42393 View Post
    im not gay, you dont have to worry
    Your opening post in this thread suggests otherwise.

    Here @ IM its okay for you to come out and admit it.
    The queers will embrace you with open arms and mouths.

    And that's basically 95% of this community.

    I on the other hand, will ridicule you just like them every chance I get.

    So be prepared, and ready to bring your best, or be humiliated.

    And try not to be a pussy who melts down and calls me an immature kid.

  23. #23
    Registered User
    gearin up's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    wa. usa
    Posts
    467
    Rep Points
    23517556

    Quote Originally Posted by chris42393 View Post
    never said u were trying to be at all, i just thought it was funny as hell!

    im not gay, you dont have to worry
    Bro pay him no attention Genteman/Madmann is just a figment of some kids imagination so in reality all of his posts are comedy. Like a toy poodle swearing he is a pitbull.

  24. #24
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    - MY PALACE
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Points
    -17230936

    Quote Originally Posted by Madmann View Post
    .....try not to be a pussy who melts down and calls me an immature kid.
    And here is said pussy right on cue:

    Quote Originally Posted by gearin up View Post
    Bro pay him no attention Genteman/Madmann is just a figment of some kids imagination so in reality all of his posts are comedy. Like a toy poodle swearing he is a pitbull.
    Now I'm a little sorry I ever posted anything to this ^^^ tedious peon.

    Just won't leave me alone, stalks me, and buzzes around me like an annoying knat.

    I may actually respect anyone who gives me the repellent to drive this creature away.

  25. #25
    Registered User
    gearin up's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    wa. usa
    Posts
    467
    Rep Points
    23517556

    Quote Originally Posted by Madmann View Post
    And here is said pussy right on cue:



    Now I'm a little sorry I ever posted anything to this ^^^ tedious peon.

    Just won't leave me alone, stalks me, and buzzes around me like an annoying knat.

    I may actually respect anyone who gives me the repellent to drive this creature away.
    see? comedy.

  26. #26
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    - MY PALACE
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Points
    -17230936

    Quote Originally Posted by gearin up View Post
    see? comedy.
    YOU are the only JOKE here.

    Now go away.

    That fag doesn't need you to intervene.

  27. #27
    peacemaker
    Captn'stabbin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    815
    Rep Points
    88582520

    I hope a bird shits on you...
    Sometimes the truth can rape your entire belief system.

  28. #28
    Registered User
    TonyMack's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    637
    Rep Points
    64617777

    Quote Originally Posted by Madmann View Post
    Does that mean you haven't been caught yet, or you don't look like a drug abuser?

    Would be hard to believe regardless, you winning @ anything that's considered meaningful.
    Wow man, you're a sorry excuse for a human. I know living in your parent's basement is tough, but you don't have to be an ass cos your life didn't work out for you.

    Just curious, do you have enough balls to say this to me in person? Not that I like being arrested, but I'd like to work this out face to face.

  29. #29
    Sancho
    Big Pimpin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    I ain't gonna work on Maggie's farm no more
    Posts
    5,587
    Rep Points
    1244396447

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyMack View Post
    Wow man, you're a sorry excuse for a human. I know living in your parent's basement is tough, but you don't have to be an ass cos your life didn't work out for you.

    Just curious, do you have enough balls to say this to me in person? Not that I like being arrested, but I'd like to work this out face to face.
    I got a C-note on your bond if you do.

  30. #30
    Registered User
    TonyMack's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    637
    Rep Points
    64617777

    Quote Originally Posted by Madmann View Post
    has a master plan.
    Exactly what is your master plan? Be a homophobe for as long as you can stand it before turning to the cock? Do you dream of tossing salad you ass licker?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. howdy
    By Rubes in forum New Members Begin Here!
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-18-2007, 12:53 PM
  2. Howdy
    By again in forum New Members Begin Here!
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-09-2006, 02:53 PM
  3. Howdy
    By FireDude in forum New Members Begin Here!
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-22-2006, 11:31 AM
  4. howdy!
    By bayouboy in forum New Members Begin Here!
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-20-2006, 11:52 AM
  5. Howdy
    By ALBOB in forum Training
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-29-2001, 10:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->