• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

OSL-Prayers

My thoughts our with your family.

Fairly new to the boards, but a loss of a family member is the same no matter where you are. Sorry to hear about the lost and healing wishes are being sent your way brotha...take it ez.

Stay strong bro. Remember its better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all. We are all lucky for the loves we share on this earth and beyond.

Sorry to hear this, Condolences

IML Gear Cream!
Stay strong bro, my prayers are with you and your family.

My condolences brotha. Stay strong man, and I guaranty youll pull through.
wilcoxbanna.jpg

I guess im late LOL!!!:sorry: But hey OSL man sorry to hear about your loss and the issues you are fighting right now. Im sure you will come out stronger than ever and remember give everything and have no regrets. Life is too
short to be unhappy. You have to take the good with the bad and smile when you’re sad, love what you got you feelz me my brotha. Take care man and hope to hear from you soon.:winkfinger:

Hello All,

Thank you for the warm wishes, This was a very hard time for my wife and I, we took care of Her grand mother for the last 7 years, She died Tuesday the 18th on hospice here at out house, yesterday morning was the funeral, and now we can start to move forward.

The services were beautiful, and this was one very cool old woman, she was always interested in hoe much I could lift at the gym! lol

As you know my wife is very ill as well, so I had to take some time off to spend some special attention with her and our kids.

I am back now though, But thank you so much, I will be talking with Z and seeing what role who would still like me in,

The head to head ends November 7th, and you can bet your ass I will be apart of it.

Hello All,

Thank you for the warm wishes, This was a very hard time for my wife and I, we took care of Her grand mother for the last 7 years, She died Tuesday the 18th on hospice here at out house, yesterday morning was the funeral, and now we can start to move forward.

The services were beautiful, and this was one very cool old woman, she was always interested in hoe much I could lift at the gym! lol

As you know my wife is very ill as well, so I had to take some time off to spend some special attention with her and our kids.

I am back now though, But thank you so much, I will be talking with Z and seeing what role who would still like me in,

The head to head ends November 7th, and you can bet your ass I will be apart of it.

As you know I am VERY glad all is better for you. Glad to have you back with us my friend-Thanks-OD:clapping:

Prayers and petitions made on behalf of OSL and family

OSL glad things r better for u....again my ur grandmother rest in peace. And hopefully things will work out for ur wife ....we r all praying for u brother. Glad u r back. Bro.

Hello All,

glad your back brother :winkfinger:

Our Prayers are with you OSL, condolences to you and your wife

Back