• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Nutrition Advice?

aguerra

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I live in deep South Texas and I stopped at a nutrion store called ?ea? Nutrition "don't wanna get sued if they're reading this post". They do a free diet consultations with a purchase of one of their products over 50 dollars. A young dude, probably in his early twenties wrote this out:

Meal 1 at or about 7:30 am : 2 scoops of protein (50 grams) and 1/2 cup of oat meal

Meal 2 at or about 10:30 am : 5 oz. of lean ground beef, 5 oz of sweet potatoes, 1 cup of greens

Meal 3 at or about 1:30 pm : 2 scoops of protein and 2 rice cakes with a teaspoon of natural peanut butter

Meal 4 at or about 4:30 : 5 oz. chicken breast, 5 oz of sweet potatoes, 1 cup of greens

Train at 630

Meal 5/Post work out at or around 7:30 pm: 2 scoops of protein

Meal 6 at or around 10:30 pm: 2 whole eggs/ 3 egg whites and 1/2 cup of oatmeal.

Meals were done kind of in reverse because I usually wake up at 630 to get ready for school, drop off my daughter and dont usually eat until 800 am. I cant eat too much while in school so that's why I have 2 shakes as part as meals. I should point out that I am 31 years old, weigh somewhere between 189-193 on a given day. I lift weights about 4-5 days a week with cardio after the training session usually about 20 minutes. I am really trying to lean out and have that clean ripped look. I don't eat garbage but still carry around a considerable amount of bodyfat. I asked about carb cycling but the guy said that I should stick to this for about 3 weeks then come back to check the progress before starting a carb cycling diet. Still pretty muscular so not a complete fat ass but bodyfat a little high which is confusing because I have vascularity in my arms "biceps" and see faint striations in my upper chest. Please help!! Does this look ok??

The diet Chart provided in the post is nice and contain all the information require for a scheduled day .The day should starts early so that one have enough time for other tasks of the whole day

it dont look that bad at all bro. Just remember that consistency is the key bro...
eat with the clock everyday..

Not the worst diet plan I've seen, but gotta say carb cycling would probably do ya better. Also more fats + good amount of protein wouldn't hurt either.

What does your macros look like and are you tracking food at all?

Kind of new to the whole measuring of food thing. I have always estimated which has led to probably over eating on my part. I'm looking at somewhere between 250-300g of protein, 250-300 carbs, not really a clue when it comes to fats. Do recognize that I would probably be better off with a better understanding when it comes to food tracking.

Pretty excited about my first day on the new diet. Prepped all my food and am ready to go for tomorrow. The only thing that really puzzles me is that I go to the gym at 630, get there a little before 7 and usually don't finish until 815ish then I do cardio for an extra 20 minutes "which I will probably need to do more of" so I esentially do not leave the gym until close to 9. Should I drink my post work out shake before my cardio?

What does your routine look like from day to day in the gym?

Sorry, but 2 hours is WAAAY too long for most folks unless you do alot of chatting, the juice, etc.

Also, get on the up and up with the fats. Actually, just read the diet stickies and you can pretty much be golden on the info contained within. It just takes some time and tinkering.

read, read, read and you will save yourself YEARS of pissing around.

^^ This.

To the OP, please read homework 1 - a lot of the questions you're asking are in there.

Not sure why you're eating six meals a day if you're trying to eat less. Also, your workouts are way too long for a cutter. While cutting, you'll generally train less than while bulking (less food, right? Less energy.)

Have yourself a read, and get back to us.

Welcome to the board.

IML Gear Cream!
Not bad but I'd not have protein powder 3 x daily. Eat more 'real' food so sub one of these for cottage cheese or Greek yogurt (no added sugar, such as Sophie yogurt).
Also virtually no fat (1 tsp pb??) - you need fat to help you burn fat. So add some avocado in there or drizzle 1 tbsp olive oil on your veggies.

Back