• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

antibiotics

lisarox

Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just started a 5 day cycle of azithromycin for a possible stomach infection. Should I hold off on my first primo injection until the antibiotics are done? Instinct says wait but not sure if it matters or not.

I would say you're probably fine to do both, will be days before the primo peaks and is a weak compound. When mixing steroids with other drugs I get concerned about liver toxicity, but I wouldn't with primo, especially in the beginning of a cycle.

But if it helps you to feel better about the situation, hold off, waiting an extra 5 days to start a cycle is no big deal.

I would say you're probably fine to do both, will be days before the primo peaks and is a weak compound. When mixing steroids with other drugs I get concerned about liver toxicity, but I wouldn't with primo, especially in the beginning of a cycle.

But if it helps you to feel better about the situation, hold off, waiting an extra 5 days to start a cycle is no big deal.

same thoughts.

Would help isolate sides if u hold off....

All I have to add.

Back