• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Needle Sizes and Injection Spots

MovinWeight

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys. Currently running my first cycle and was wondering what the best spots to inject are. I've been doing delt, thigh and glute. Thigh and glute aren't so bad but the delt basically left me unable to lift. I am currently injecting 2.5cc at a crack E3D. Also, what size needles are the best? Thanks!

I use a 25g 1 inch for every spot that I use. When I have only 2 inj a week, I only use quads and glutes.

thanks bud. you think 1inch is good enough? thats the exact needle size im using now but ive heard 22-23g and 1.5" is most common.

thanks bud. you think 1inch is good enough? thats the exact needle size im using now but ive heard 22-23g and 1.5" is most common.

1.5 inch is better for glutes unless you have low bf.

25g - 1.5in for glute
25g - 1in for everything else...:thumb:

i use the 3cc syringe..23Gx1. inject sites on my vastus lateralis and rectus femoris. i also stretch the skin to the side before i inject...so that the gear remains inside and does not gush out when i pull out.

^^^that's called the z-track method. It does work for helping to keep ur meds in the muscle instead of following the needle right back out.

And i like to inject all my meds with a 25g 1" needle in my quads, ventro glute, and delts and never have a problem. I have a hard time aspirating when i hit glutes so i skip those.

I used a slin pin cause that is all I got not. Injected .5 cc into calves. No pain at first then pain as the day wore on to the point I could not walk.
I will not do that again

IML Gear Cream!
For me it depends on the volume I am injecting. For example, if I am pinning more than 2 or 2.5 ccs, I prefer to get a deep deposit and use a 1.5" length in the arse. I've used 22 ga when I am only hitting the right/left glute once per week to avoid scar tissue. 23 ga 1" and 25 ga 1" have worked fine in delts - I don't pin more than 2 ccs in a delt anyway at any one time. I have also used 27 ga. 1/2" slins when pinning delts ED or EOD. This has also worked fine. I always consider three (3) factors:
1) volume of compound
2) frequency of injections
3) site rotation

I use 23g 1in for delts and quads but 1.5in for glutes probably not necessary any more but it's habit. large cc injections into your delts will definitely effect you upper body workouts. It is suggested that no more than 1.5cc into the delt at a time. I have done 2.5cc but knew most upper body workouts were days away. I also use the z-track method to keep the meds in and reduce blood flow coming out especially on quads. I have hit a number of larger vessels in my quad and it looked like a horror film in my bathroom.

Keep pinnin and grinnin!!!!:clapping:

I spot inject with 27x5/8 bis tris calf.... Everywhere.

Everyone should learn the ventroglute as well. It's smooth as butter and provides two more spots when injecting multiple times a week.

I have been using a 25g 1'1/2 on my glutes, just started my first cycle, it takes forever though to get the gear into the syringe, like almost a half hour...I have to slowly go back and forth with the plunger untill I get a cc ...is this normal or is my gear super thick?

On my glutes i use 23g 1 1/2, slin for delts and quads. Use to pin delts and quads with 25 g 1 inch but i have very low bf so slin works just fine

I have been using a 25g 1'1/2 on my glutes, just started my first cycle, it takes forever though to get the gear into the syringe, like almost a half hour...I have to slowly go back and forth with the plunger untill I get a cc ...is this normal or is my gear super thick?

Buy some 18ga needles only and use those to draw your dose then put the 25ga needle back on the syringe to inject. Needles are really cheap. The draw will only takes seconds to complete...

Kinglewy.
You are having trouble drawing the compound because you need a draw pin like a 22 guage, then switch to a 25 for you'r stick pin.
It makes things a whole lot easier. Besides if you are going through rubber I never would use the same pin to stick with. It dulls it to some extent and I prefer them to be as sharp as possible.
For the writer who was doing 2.5 cc's in the delt. IMO thats to much for that area. I never go over 2cc's and 1.5 is even better.
I have used 5/8ths 25 guage for delts with no problems. In a pinch I have even used them for quads but I have real low body fat. 1in 25's are best though.

Back