• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Ok guys I news your help with timing.

ct67_72

RECORD BOUND
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have a powerlifting comp on Nov 6.
I have 9ml of 200mg/ml test c left. I have been on roughly 700mg week until last week when I ran out. I took 300 for the week. This week I took 1ml so 200mg. Today is my pin day, and Tuesday. How should I break it up?
Thought about 2ml at a time but id be done 5 days before the meet.
Let me know what you think

I have a powerlifting comp on Nov 6.
I have 9ml of 200mg/ml test c left. I have been on roughly 700mg week until last week when I ran out. I took 300 for the week. This week I took 1ml so 200mg. Today is my pin day, and Tuesday. How should I break it up?
Thought about 2ml at a time but id be done 5 days before the meet.
Let me know what you think

If you are cycling just for the meet, you would be fine 5 days after your last inject. The half life of cyp is roughly 13 days, and the accumulation of the compound throughout your entire cycle ensures that your levels will still be high at that point.

Thanks, that was my thought for the most part. I think upping to 800/week for my last 2 weeks will be more beneficial than a lower dose right to meet day.

so my plan is to shoot 1.5ml 3 times a week.
this will be
10/24, 10/26, 10/28, 10/31, and whatever is left 11/3. should leave me with something like 1.3ml left for the last shot. and Ill be 3 days out of the meet.
with 200mg/ml that will me 900mg week for 1 weeks, with a little at the end.
and I did 1.8 this morning thinking I had a different plan.
This sound good? any other ideas?
meet is 11/6 and I should have 7.2 ml left

Back