• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

The "I might be gay checklist"!!

Killermonkey

De oppresso liber
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
You might like the cock if you:

1. Ever wore or purchased a pair of white framed sunglasses.

2. Never asked cellar door for pics, especially beaver shots.

3. Ever repped Madmann, PERIOD!

4. Ever had bad things to say about Raws n More!

5. Ever clicked on the gay tab on tube8.com

6. Wore a fanny pack (fagbag).

7. Utilized your cell phone in the gym when you're supposed to be smashing fucking weights!

8. Had thoughts of nohetrollin in your extracurricular time away from IM!

9. Grunt while exercising. Be a man and stfu!!

10. Have a Mohawk because you think that you somehow compare to Captn Mactavish from Modern Warfare II. Why do I have a feeling that this one directly applies to the notorious trained killer we all know as Madmann?

Feel free to add on bitches!
9. Have "The Final Countdown" organized in your playlist for working out

yes

no

yes

no

i got stuck in the gay section not sure how, could have been one of my friends fucking with me. They always seem to fuck my laptop up when my back is turned. I couldn't figure out why or how. Literally took me like 10 mins to figure out those tabs in the upper right. I closed the window, reopened and still gay shit. I thought it was a virus.

Can't afford one

7. Utilized your cell phone in the gym when you're supposed to be smashing fucking weights!

yes

no

no

10. Have a Mohawk because you think that you somehow compare to Captn Mactavish from Modern Warfare II. Why do I have a feeling that this one directly applies to the notorious trained killer we all know as Madmann?

no, actually not sure what you are talking about...

no, but an awesome strip club song...

So you wanna fuck...

and reading glasses ;) i keep them in my fanny pack

dont know who that is

NEGGED!

never bought from him almost did was not pleased before i even sent payment so i never did.

never been to that site

wear one at the gym

oops? i keep it in my fanny pack most of the time though

lmao

i try to be like lou ferrigno

i was i was as cool as madmann

ill add it when i get home it must be awesome to be mentioned here

10. if your name is madmann

11. if your name is madmann

12. if your name is madmann

13. if your name is madmann

14. if your name is madmann

15. if your name is madmann
:winkfinger:

Yes. And if you think it's gay to take calls from bitches during my workout, so I can set it up so I can smash later that night, then I think you may be gay. :loser2:

At what point would one qualify as Bisexual according to this chart.

LMAO, Bro, you KNOW that's Madmann. :winkfinger:

Something tells me madmann is pinned behind the gazelle machine at his gym getting tossed about a half pint of throat yogurt.

IML Gear Cream!
Yes. And if you think it's gay to take calls from bitches during my workout, so I can set it up so I can smash later that night, then I think you may be gay. :loser2:

A true player would have pussy that night no matter what, instead relying desperately on the one call. Think about it!

Prius driving, latte sipping, Asian orphan adopting, over-active pituitary glanded, pale, knock-kneed, lactose intolerant but gladly gargles jizz poof known as KillerMonkey :lol:

Prius driving, latte sipping, Asian orphan adopting, over-active pituitary glanded, pale, knock-kneed, lactose intolerant but gladly gargles jizz poof known as KillerMonkey :lol:

:roflmao::roflmao:

A true player would have pussy that night no matter what, instead relying desperately on the one call. Think about it!

Desperate, no. It's more like weeding out the ones that don't qualify to get the dick that night.

This does nothing for you...

tush.JPG

IML Gear Cream!
Point is, don't be dick by using your cell phone while tying up scarce equipment and being in everyone's way. Know what I mean?

Another thing that blows my mind is when assholes lay their shit on benches and you have to ask them rot remove it so you can use it and they flip attitude.

Point is, don't be dick by using your cell phone while tying up scarce equipment and being in everyone's way. Know what I mean?

Another thing that blows my mind is when assholes lay their shit on benches and you have to ask them rot remove it so you can use it and they flip attitude.

I have no fckn idea what you just said, KM.

Let me get this straight. You come up with this shit on nothing but a nicotine rush? :geewhiz:

I must have smoked the wrong brand when I was addicted. Maybe Im just bent on an alcohol and GHB combo. :ohyeah:

Btw, as there was no trannie option included in you gay checklist, are you going to spill the beans as to how many trannies you've bedded?

4cd4b93a-9f27-65ba.jpg

If you look like this, you're gay...

Back