• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Clemson Football is For REAL!!!

MuscleGauge1

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Okay guys, I know everyone has their favorites but I've been a Clemson Tiger Football Fan for a while. We have come close SOO Many Years but THIS Year, It's our Year! T.Boyd and Sammy Watkins are a force to be reckoned with and Winning over The Reigning National Champs (Auburn) Beating VA Tech in Blacksburg(Rated One of the TOUGHEST places to play) and beating a nail-biter at Maryland (56-45) Are you Kidding ME!!!! Not So Fast my Friend!(In My Best Lee Corso Voice) GIVE THE KIDS A CHANCE!!!!
This video sums it all up....

http://youtu.be/P4Ai4CFnAA8?t=6s

Their offense definately is one of the best in college football this year, but their defense is suspect. I think they would have a lot of trouble with either LSU or Alabama.

That's why the play the game! It looks like that on paper...But last time I checked Bosie State took it to Oklahoma in a shootout one year! I really think they would tear it up against LSU or BAMA just bc football is all about the scoreboard. If Clemson gets up early, their D-Line could create a turnover that could change the entire game! They are like the NO Saints, one turnover and the game is over!

Back