• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Has anyone ever tried amino 2222 tabs from optimum nutrition?

Tatguy83

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just was wondering about effectiveness an dosing an there also f......ing huge i chew them up taking two a day now one in am one in the pm says take when u eat on the bottle but if that was the case i would be taking like five or six a day ????? any insight on this an nutrition in general would be much appreciated thanx.

I've taken those before, they are friggin huge; I personally only took them either before am cardio (fasted) or one after weights and before pm cardio, seems like a waste to take them everytime you eat, especially if you're getting adequate protein your diet. As far as aminos in pill form, I gave it, found it much easier to take in a powder form. I believe ON makes a powder form (Amino Energy?)...wasn't a fan of that with the extra caffeine in it, there are several good ones out there, I'm a new fan of Modern BCAA white blue razz, 8:1:1 ratio, plus no glutamine.

never tried but it's a good brand. However, there are probably some cheaper ones out there that have the same effectiveness...

I used to drink the liquid. For the amount of servings, it wasn't worth it. Did seem to help, but I couldn't justify having to buy a new bottle every week.

Just was wondering about effectiveness an dosing an there also f......ing huge i chew them up taking two a day now one in am one in the pm says take when u eat on the bottle but if that was the case i would be taking like five or six a day ????? any insight on this an nutrition in general would be much appreciated thanx.

God yes I have tried them too and are horse pills lol. Solid product and effective just to much to swallow. I switch to trying out Scivation's Xtend after seeing so many reviews. I bought it off Orbitnutrition.com and it taste good.

well they were just sitting around so i figured wat the hell i eat halves i chew them up bout 5 time s a day so bout two an a half a day taste like shit but not unbearable...... all for the cause i guess ha an ive heard good things bout the blue rass too have to try it thanx

I have these, liver tabs I think are a better option since they give me good natural energy but these are good if you are hungry between meals, 6 goes a long way to curb hunger at least for me.

God yes I have tried them too and are horse pills lol. Solid product and effective just to much to swallow. I switch to trying out Scivation's Xtend after seeing so many reviews. I bought it off Orbitnutrition.com and it taste good.

Good call man! Xtend is awesome, however I have only used the watermelon flavor so I can't speak to the other ones but watermelon is off the hook. Which flavor did you get?

Good call man! Xtend is awesome, however I have only used the watermelon flavor so I can't speak to the other ones but watermelon is off the hook. Which flavor did you get?

Watermelon is the SHIT! Tried lemon I believe and I tasted like hammered dog crap.

I have a bottle or two laying around. I used them a lot during my last cut. There are other, easier to ingest products out there though. I wouldn't buy them again.

IML Gear Cream!
Don't buy tabs, is a pain in the butt to take them. You can get aminos in liquid form and enjoy it like a beverage.
Super Liquid Amino from Dymatize contains 0 sugar.

Orange bro it tasted like tang lol. I have to try the watermelon next after hearing how good it is.

Orange bro it tasted like tang lol. I have to try the watermelon next after hearing how good it is.

Back