• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

back in the game. kind of...need help with PCT, here is what i have

meatbeater

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i haven't done anything in a while. i do have some puberty gyno, not sure if it ever worsenened ever. always had puffy nipples :( :( anways i have 20mg x 90 of nolva and 2.5mg letro x 20...honestly i've been wanting to try letro just to see if it will help with gyno/puffyness....but i decided if i'm gonna spend the money i might as well run something small. i have a bottle of mdrol (superdrol) that is experiencing so i want to run that. i would appreciate any input on dosing, i've never taken more than nolva for a PCT. so i'm wondering when you guys recommend doing each of them..i've done a lot of research, i know that is important. i planned on making this thread after i was ready just to get any last minute advice, lots of stuff i was reading was from years ago so maybe there is more modern ways of running things

thanks!

Read the rules.

Post stats if you want help in the anabolic section.

^.

that and I'd use clomid for pct.

sorry i haven't posted in a while. a long while. 6'3" 210lbs not BF% around 17...this is gonna be a cut cycle

well dont use superdrol if its a cut cycle brother, you will be hating life!

use something like EPI if your wanting to cut.

SD you need a shitload of carbs.

well dont use superdrol if its a cut cycle brother, you will be hating life!

use something like EPI if your wanting to cut.

SD you need a shitload of carbs.
i understand. i know mdrol can retain water, but my friend has succesfully cut on it....lost body fat and gained muscle a few weeks after the cycle and after the water retention wore off

i'd like to know if you guys think i should run this during the cycle, and take the estrogen hit, or wait till after the cycle and with the nolva

Last edited:
i'd like to know if you guys think i should run this during the cycle, and take the estrogen hit, or wait till after the cycle and with the nolva

I know you said you've been out of the game for awhile, so let me break down the most common school of thought on anti-estrogens and serms:

*The "SERM vs AI" days are over. They each have their own place and should be applied accordingly. Granted, one of those is better than nothing at all.

During Cycle:

Run an AI like Aromasin or Arimidex to control estrogen alongside any aromatizing compund.

The use of HCG is also encouraged to keep the boys in the game and to make PCT easier.

Keep nolva (tamoxifen) on hand for spot gyno treatment as soon as the nips get sensative.

PCT:

CLOMID is now the SERM of choice for PCT due to research that proves clomid to be far superior in the arena of endogenous testosterone support. Nolva is known to hinder the actions of IGF-1/2. Therefore we would much rather use clomid for PCT.

"In men, the effects of Clomid are much more pronounced than women as an increase in FSH and LH will cause a rise in natural Testosterone. After just 7 days of clomiphene citrate administration (100mg daily), mean serum total T and non-SHBG-bound levels in young men increased by a whopping 100% and 304%" (1.)(thx heavy):winkfinger:

Nolva CAN be used instead, but may negatively effect growth and recovery during PCT.

An irreversible AI such as Aromasin is often recommended to be carried over into PCT due to its nature to positively affect endogenous test levels as well, while lowering total estradiol levels to avoid rebound after PCT, although this is not necessary.

HCG application during PCT is still argued. On this board most seem to support it, while on others it's use is saved for during cycle.

Letro on the other hand is usually saved for heavy cycles and to treat pre-existing gyno conditions due to its propensity to completely nuke estrogen to undetectable levels! You still need a little E2 floating around in there, so be careful.

Hope that clears things up for you.

1.)http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/a...clomid-clomiphene-citrate-updated-2011-a.html , HeavyIron, 2011

^^ very informative post

Back