• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Average size adult male arm?

This thread reminds me of one on "How much should I dead lift?" Quickly turned into a bragging, storytelling saga. Best one was something to the effect of "My girlfriend went to the gym for the first time and had no problem dead lifting 225 for ten reps" Right!

12-13 sounds right most people don't lift and are either skinny, or their blubber squishes in the cuff and is still really small underneath

My BF is a little high right now but I carry most of it in my belly... My arms are 18.5" and they dont look big on me. My beer gut dwarfs everything including my 8" penis....makes it look more like 5".... So yeah I bet the average arm in the USA is about 13-15" depending on their build.

Mine are 16-16.5' and they look small to me. I'm 180-185lbs btw. I think it's all an illusion cause having big arms and having arms that look big are 2 different things.

I think mine don't look special cause most of their size come from the triceps. They grow easily. I can close bench press very similar weight to the bb bench press. I train my biceps the exact same way (sets, reps, volume, tempo etc..) and the damn things won't grow. So since most of the size of my arms come from the triceps, they don't look big.

Only 18.25 at 5'5" dude I don't know about anyone else in here but I bet that looks pretty damn impressive in proportion to your whole physique. I think even bigger guys would be impressed by that.

Your 18.25 arm is proportionate to a 21 inch arm on a 6'2" body (5'5" is 87% of 6'2") and I think most an agree that is damn impressive. I would have to get my arms to 19.95" (basically 20) to get the same effect as you!

Lmfao seriously! 18" is big. Period. Never mind @5.5
Must have been said for effect.

Big fat arms are pretty damn common. Big muscular arms are hard to come by.

I have not been in the gym in about 9 months and my arms are still over 18"

Back