• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Average size adult male arm?

Mkpaint

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just wondering what average arm size is? These blood pressure machines say 9-13" is avg. I'm right at 15" cold unflexed was 13.5 at beginning of year.

^ LMAO!

I'd of thought the 14-15 inch as well.

makes sense. I think the average in some countries is lower than others. In America the average is definitely nowhere near the 9 range. Wouldn't surprise me with developing countries though.

seems like the younger generation is smaller built than mine was. i would think 12-14 would be average

Who_gives_a_shit.jpg

this is bodytype subjective.....most people are fat and that adds to the average....now what is the average arm size for someone who's not a fatass? i don't know.....for me @5'5" my untrained arm would still be bigger than the average at probably 16" if never trained......my biggest is only 18.25"......too many bodytype variables for a true average to be given

this is bodytype subjective.....most people are fat and that adds to the average....now what is the average arm size for someone who's not a fatass? i don't know.....for me @5'5" my untrained arm would still be bigger than the average at probably 16" if never trained......my biggest is only 18.25"......too many bodytype variables for a true average to be given

Only 18.25 at 5'5" dude I don't know about anyone else in here but I bet that looks pretty damn impressive in proportion to your whole physique. I think even bigger guys would be impressed by that.

Your 18.25 arm is proportionate to a 21 inch arm on a 6'2" body (5'5" is 87% of 6'2") and I think most an agree that is damn impressive. I would have to get my arms to 19.95" (basically 20) to get the same effect as you!

See its freaking weird, I look like I have very small arms, meanwhile I just measured out at 17.75 on the right...guess I could attribute to the size of my chest\shoulders

See its freaking weird, I look like I have very small arms, meanwhile I just measured out at 17.75 on the right...guess I could attribute to the size of my chest\shoulders

Dude I would have to hear it from someone else to believe that your arms look small...sometimes we have a hard time seeing ourselves as we really are. I've got a bit of a small arm complex myself (same deal as you, big shoulders and thick torso in relation to arms) but every once in awhile I see them kind of by accident and go "fk those are pretty damn huge" so psychological complexes can definitely color our perception of ourselves.

Btw cary grant is (was) the man if that is what your handle is referring to!

Although it's totally up to the persons bodyweight but I would say13-15..... Mine are 18.75 cold, I fit but I'm at the very end of the velcrow.

I would say the average lean untrained arm would be nowhere near 14 or 15 inches. Anybody of average height who has a 15 inch arm as some good genetics.

9 for the lower end of female and 13 for the upper end of male. Excluding all death camps.

Are we talking flexed or extended relaxed? I'm only 5.6 have been working our nine months and while my arms are not overly impressive they are better than the non-trained norm. That said they measure 13" relaxed and 14.5 flexed. I'll bet the average arm (not counting obese) is 11-12 relaxed. (my goal right now is add one inch)

Back