• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

aussie and brit

dirtwarrior

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I got a pm and it brought to mind something that happened to me when 17 yo.

I was in Bangkok, Thailand drinking in a bar. A super gorgeous girl walks in. Me being super horney sat with her and talked with her.
Her accent was lovely. We sat, drank for about an hour and then I asked what part of Brittan she was from. She jumped up quickly. The table flew in one direction and me the other. When I got my wits about me, she was standind over me pointing a finger at me saying "How dare you accuse me of being from that bloody place"
We became friends and she explaned the difference between brit and aussie speech.
A great lesson for a 17 YO

I got a pm and it brought to mind something that happened to me when 17 yo.

I was in Bangkok, Thailand drinking in a bar. A super gorgeous girl walks in. Me being super horney sat with her and talked with her.
Her accent was lovely. We sat, drank for about an hour and then I asked what part of Brittan she was from. She jumped up quickly. The table flew in one direction and me the other. When I got my wits about me, she was standind over me pointing a finger at me saying "How dare you accuse me of being from that bloody place"
We became friends and she explaned the difference between brit and aussie speech.
A great lesson for a 17 YO

Where is the part in the story where you take her back to your hotel and take off her sweet panties and relize she is a tranny and you bang her in the ass anyway...or arse as she would put it...

At least make it up so we can :clapping: you...

Where is the part in the story where you take her back to your hotel and take off her sweet panties and relize she is a tranny and you bang her in the ass anyway...or arse as she would put it...

At least make it up so we can :clapping: you...
I was just gonna ask when he was gonna get to the past in the story where she pulled out her meat:mooh:

all i can think about right now is a drug dealing monkey and one of your friends being locked in a freezer....

images

i've had people ask if i was from the UK while overseas, i never took offence....

I can never understand why South Africans get mad when you mistake them for being a New Zealander...

I never slept for a whole week in Thailand, fucking open pharmacies and death threats and golf cart like cabs doing 100mph on narrow mountain roads with sheer cliffs, monkeys throwing rocks and shit, snake suddenly appearing 2 feet from where you are pissing out 15 Singha beers and you can't stop midstream, almost drowning while cave diving the morning after an Opium binge...then there's the local girl who nearly ran you over on her moped that you shacked up with on your last 2 nights that you wish you hadn't lost her picture with her address and phone number cause she was hot and thought you were a genius, if not to get back in touch with at least to show everybody....yeah Thailand almost killed me and I can't wait to go back one day..,.

I can never understand why South Africans get mad when you mistake them for being a New Zealander...

I never slept for a whole week in Thailand, fucking open pharmacies and death threats and golf cart like cabs doing 100mph on narrow mountain roads with sheer cliffs, monkeys throwing rocks and shit, snake suddenly appearing 2 feet from where you are pissing out 15 Singha beers and you can't stop midstream, almost drowning while cave diving the morning after an Opium binge...then there's the local girl who nearly ran you over on her moped that you shacked up with on your last 2 nights that you wish you hadn't lost her picture with her address and phone number cause she was hot and thought you were a genius, if not to get back in touch with at least to show everybody....yeah Thailand almost killed me and I can't wait to go back one day..,.

All that yet no tales of yabba binges or chicks with dicks? :thinking:

Im guessing we're not quite hearing the full story....

Yaba binges most certainly, but I only ever fucked backpackers - ever do a son krang water festival Bill?

Yaba binges most certainly, but I only ever fucked backpackers - ever do a son krang water festival Bill?

"backpackers" :analsex: ?

Ive never experienced that festival. Is that the day where Thailand turns into one big water fight? They went over the top this year by the look of things. :lol: :coffee:

Whats the story with son krang? I used to stay in Thailand for three at a time until my visa expired and either drive to Murmah and return, take the overnight train or fly to another country where I'd get stuck in another binge.

Last edited:

I was out of my mind one night when we first got there and we walked into this bar and a fugly chick smiled at me then uncrossed her legs and at first I thought she had shit herself and a lump of turds where bunched up in her crotch (my friend had shit himself earlier so it was in my head). Then I realized it was cock and balls and I started laughing hysterically, it was exactly like in the movie The Doors when the mahu walks up to Jim Morrison at Andy Warhols and he laughs, every time I watch that movie that part reminds me of that. Then there was the little flower girls that someone told me were selling other flowers if I knew what he meant and that ruined the club area for me so we ventured into the more normal part of the city for the rest of my time...

:coffee:

I was out of my mind one night when we first got there and we walked into this bar and a fugly chick smiled at me then uncrossed her legs and at first I thought she had shit herself and a lump of turds where bunched up in her crotch (my friend had shit himself earlier so it was in my head). Then I realized it was cock and balls and I started laughing hysterically, it was exactly like in the movie The Doors when the mahu walks up to Jim Morrison at Andy Warhols and he laughs, every time I watch that movie that part reminds me of that. Then there was the little flower girls that someone told me were selling other flowers if I knew what he meant and that ruined the club area for me so we ventured into the more normal part of the city for the rest of my time...
That would be embarrassing

^^ 2

That sounds like a horror story as many trannies are smokin' hot beyond any shred of doubt. If you've been with enough hot women in Thailand then I would suspect that there was some trannie lovin' somewhere along the line. Ive seen it way too many times where guys walk off with their prize and have no idea whatsover that their ladyfriend is in fact a transgender.

Of course Im not saying you got caught however I am saying that so many guys come back from their holiday without even realising that they snagged and transgender. If they have a cock they will usually tell you to protect themselves but if they know they are very convincing and have had the chop I believe they get a rush of satisfaction knowing that some guy is so attracted to them that they fckd them and still had no idea that they were a newhalf.

Back