Low Carb Keto Steak and Cheese Sandwich
Sandwiches on low carb diets used to be a thing of the past…that’s right USED to! This keto recipe was a hit and tasted just like a real steak sandwich!
1 Package Lite Firm Tofu
2 Tbsp Flaxseed Meal
2 EggWhites (6 Tbsp AllWhites)
1 Tbsp Olivio Butter
6 oz Skirt Steak
1/2 Tsp Minced Garlic
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees
2. Drain tofu, break into smaller pieces and place in blender
3. Add egg whites, flaxseed meal, Olivio, and 1/4 tsp of the minced garlic and blend
4. Spread the mixture onto a greased aluminum-foil-lined cookie sheet
5. Place in oven for 15- 20 minutes and let cool
6. When “bread” has cooled cut into 4 large slices (you will be using 2 of them and can save the other 2 slices for another day or breakfast in the morning!)
7. Cook the steak on a skillet with minced garlic, salt and pepper or other spices of choice
8. Cut Steak into strips and place on one slice of bread
9. Top the Steak with american and swiss cheese slices
10. Place anohter slice of bread on top to complete the sandwich and place in a george foreman until cheese has melted
11. Place on a plate and enjoy!
For more personally made daily low carb and keto recipes check out Low Carb, Keto , Paleo Diet Recipes | Nutrition Tips
Seeing the word BREAD in quotes scares a carboholic like me and should probably be a class 1 federal felony, or something like that...but I just might have to give this a try. ... shakin' in my boots...
Ban 2 1/2 's !!!!!!
Some Oooold Pics. All Natural. More to come soon...Still all natural
let me know how you like it!
For daily and personally made low carb and keto recipes check out www.sinorslim.com