Hello, I've been lurking for a while, and I'm active in several other forums w/ different name for safety reasons.
1) Age: 27
2) 171, 14% (not sure on bf%, can see abs when flexed, slight separation between upper and mid pecs, quad definition, etc.)
3) 2yrs consistent training and on/off past several years
4) 2 cycles of an SD clone one was a pulsed 3x/wk cycle
5) Will be training 3-4x/wk depending on job schedule
6) Goal is to be at ~180, 10% or less, and to increase development in certain areas such as shoulders, arms, and lats. Don't really want my legs to get too much bigger.
Current lifting stats, all 5rm in lbs:
Back squat: 285
Currently on Madcow program and although I can't say diet is spot on, I'm keeping it rather clean with high protein intake per day. Currently 3500+ on training days, and about 2800-3000 on non-training days.
Main concerns: emotional/mood/lethargic side-effects. I can't afford to not be able to concentrate or tired as fck while at work. ED cycle of SD gave me some lethargy which was not cool.
I'm considering this as a first cycle:
Sustenon 250 every 5 days for 10-12 weeks OR some sort of test blend. Is this too low?
As for kickstarting it with an oral, I know Anavar is popular kicker, but what about using my remaining supply of SD? 10/20/20/20 dosage?
I have plenty of Nolva on hand leftover from my SD cycle.
I'm not sure if HCG is necessary, and would rather not have to do additional pinning.
I know I should probably get some aromasin or arimidex, not sure which one is better.
As for clomid, I heard of the emotional sides, which I'm not cool with, and don't want to find out that I'm prone to that side.
I don't want to be too obvious that I'm on gear. Winter is great since I can just wear long sleeved shirts all the time and hide most of it. :-) I figure a ~4% bf loss (-7lbs) and a 10lb net lbm gain would be a 17lb gain. 17lbs in 12 weeks? seems like it'a possible for a first cycle. Also, what sized pin would be good to get? 22 for drawing and 23 for pinning? 1.5" or 1"?