• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Time to change

FUZO

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Time for me to use soimething else then EQ so I'm going to add TREN-E 200MG 2X A WEEK and add my prop 100mg n3x a week or eod . I'm on GH,T3 25mcg, Want to cut up a little . how about some masteron in with this,mabey some winny also who knows. lets hear how you would run the tren-e prop,GH,T3 AND WHAT ELSE SHOULD i TAKE. I'll run this 6 month or more I dont ever come off. So lets see what else I need,any clomid,aromasin. lets see what you guys come up with. You guys make up a 12 week cycle

tren-e
prop
gh
T3
MAST ?
WINNY ?

248lb 510,44yrs old startyed cycling when I was 31 BEEN ON HRT FOR 4 YEARS

Want to hear what the guys come up with a cycle with what i gave them and what else i should take or if they want to add anything

Time for me to use soimething else then EQ so I'm going to add TREN-E 200MG 2X A WEEK and add my prop 100mg n3x a week or eod . I'm on GH,T3 25mcg, Want to cut up a little . how about some masteron in with this,mabey some winny also who knows. lets hear how you would run the tren-e prop,GH,T3 AND WHAT ELSE SHOULD i TAKE. I'll run this 6 month or more I dont ever come off. So lets see what else I need,any clomid,aromasin. lets see what you guys come up with. You guys make up a 12 week cycle

tren-e
prop
gh
T3
MAST ?
WINNY ?

This is almost identical to my latest cut. Loved the results:

1-12 Tren E
1-12 Test Prop
8-12 Winny
1-12 Aromasin
Caber or Prami on hand just in case.

Adjust your doses as you see fit.

T3- 25/25/25/50/50/50/75/75/75/50/50/50/25/25/25 (2 weeks on 2 weeks off to speed things up a bit)
Throw in some Clen with a similar 2 week ramp (2 weeks on 2 weeks off). So it would go like this: 2 weeks of t3 then two weeks of clen.

I can't comment on GH but I'm sure that would fit in nicely:winkfinger:

You said you never go off so PCT is neither here nor there.

I like this and i'm going to use it,gwt you using the prop 3x a week or eod

1-12 Tren E 400mg
1-12 Test Prop 100mg
8-12 Winny 50mg ed pills
1-12 Aromasin

whers everyone getting there aromasin at.plus i'm also geting some halotestin soon

I like this and i'm going to use it,gwt you using the prop 3x a week or eod

1-12 Tren E 400mg
1-12 Test Prop 100mg
8-12 Winny 50mg ed pills
1-12 Aromasin

whers everyone getting there aromasin at.

Thanks FUZO.

Always EOD to start out. By the time I hit week 8, I pin 100mg ED for the last 4 weeks. It seems to keep things rolling nicely, not to mention your blood levels are more stable seeing as how prop peaks in less than 24 hours. It really makes a nice finish to the cycle, and like I said it's my favorite. :thumb:

I've used EP's aromasin with great success. They've never let me down. However I just used researchstop's aromasin and it seemed to keep my mood and water weight more stable. I think this is due to how the evenly powder is suspended vs EP's. It just taste's like straight 151 lol. Either way you're g2g :winkfinger:

I hate pinning every day,and yeah the guys and extremem hooked me up with some aromasin the only thinh I did different is add masterone 100mg what do you think for 12 weeks.Ive got my weight up to 248 and ive always been a 210 215 guy i'm not fat just put on to much mucle and a little fat in the belly area which is driving me crazy My diet is going to be in check as well.

so

Tren-E 400MG a week
prop 100mg eod
mast 100mg eod
GH 4ius
t3 CYCLE 15 DAYS ON CLEN 15 DAYS
aromasin

IML Gear Cream!
I hate pinning every day,and yeah the guys and extremem hooked me up with some aromasin the only thinh I did different is add masterone 100mg what do you think for 12 weeks.Ive got my weight up to 248 and ive always been a 210 215 guy i'm not fat just put on to much mucle and a little fat in the belly area which is driving me crazy My diet is going to be in check as well.

so

Tren-E 400MG a week
prop 100mg eod
mast 100mg eod
GH 4ius
t3 CYCLE 15 DAYS ON CLEN 15 DAYS
aromasin

That is one hefty cycle there brother! Hell if you got the cash, go for it! You still gonna run the winny? Looks similar to the cut-stack. Promise me you will log this ey?

I wrote everything down yesterday when I started it so yeah I let ya know how it goes and how I change

look good bro! all the best with it champ.

Let me know how you go with mast and tren. and if you get a short fuse!
I get a short fuse on some shit, and if I ran tren and mast.....lol damn!

Now with my eating being saot cleaner will the size come down some or will I continue to grow from 236. I was 248 the other day because something was giving me water bad and my ankles and feet and everywhere had edema well it was the homeade proviron that was doing it. what ever the filler was bloated me badly. so my normal wight is 236 now. I ant to get down to 215 220 so bad and will this cycle do it with my eatin in check. and is it important to take aropmasin every day. The aromasin I have are pills from a research nd they make me sick is there anything else beside aromasin I can take that will act like aromasin

Now with my eating being saot cleaner will the size come down some or will I continue to grow from 236.

Calories are calories. That being said, not all foods are created equal. It's a pretty subjective question. For example, by cutting carbs out alone you will lose a ton of water weight. It's really amazing how carbs, (simple and complex) affect your composition and physiology. It really comes down to your exact diet. Hopefully with the amount of gear you are running you won't lose much size as long as you are taking in your body's maintenance amount in calories. Check out The e-book "Ultimate Diet 2.0" in the elite section. You've been in the game for awhile so alot of it may be familiar because it re-hashes and expounds upon alot of Dan Duchain's old philosophies.

DHTs are awesome. If you keep your diet spot on you will be shredded by the end of this cycle I promise!

and is it important to take aropmasin every day. The aromasin I have are pills from a research nd they make me sick is there anything else beside aromasin I can take that will act like aromasin

This also depends on you. I am as sensitive as they come when it comes to gyno so I have to run it ED. Some guys take 12.5 EOD or even every three days and their estradiol is fine. You could always run Arimidex at .5mg and see how you feel. The only things I don't like about A-dex are it's negative effects on blood lipids, and the rebound that you experience after coming off, even with a taper.

Running a similar cycle right now.. Its been amazing for a recomp.. The synergy between Tren, Prop and Mast has been my fav cycle for cutting so far.. The results have really been amazing... I threwT3 in there as well for a 4 week blast of it. Heres what mine looked like.

10 weeks
100 mg prop ED
50 mg Tren ED
50 mg Mast ED
Adex .25 eod
Caber .5 twice a week (Started to late.. i know better but i fucked up on this.. A little tiny lump not visible but its buggin me and its sensitive... Im riding it out and seems better now that i got the caber)

Coming into the last 4 weeks and thinking about throwing in some winny or var if it gets here in time...

If you have never ran these together you will be blown away by the affects. Good luck bro and let us know how you like it.

Back