• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Aspiration?

bigmanjws

Rollin Swollen
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Im currently running my 2nd cycle and Im 6weeks in. I am injecting twice a week as I did my first run and have never had this issue. Anyways this is probably answered somewhere or in a sticky but I did not see it.

I washed my hands, swabbed with alchol, cleaned the vial and etc. I made the pin with no discomfort into my glute, pulled back the plunger, got a few bubbles and continued with my injection. I then withdrew the pin, minimal bleeding, held alchol pad on it. As Im cleaning up I notice some bubbles of blood left in the oil where the needle connects? Did i maybe clip a vessel or vein on the initial stick? Like i said no discomfort or anything or unusual pains just curious as to what happened.

You clipped something and got a little blood in the syringe. No big deal. Aspirating isn't recommended anymore however, so I wouldn't bother.

it takes one second to aspirate.... i do it. its worth not injecting 2cc's of oil directly into my bloodstream and having it travel through my heart and brain... lol.

some people can end up in anaphylactic shock when injecting straight into the blood stream.....

odds are VERY slim but why put urself at anymore risk than you are already lol.

one second to aspirate could save you some issues....

Crank got it right. I'll just say that if you injected into an artery, with 2-3cc, you most definitely would have felt an adverse reaction.

If your going to aspirate, which you should, try to get as much air back as your going to inject. Not common practice, but I always try to remember that your pulling against pressure.

Either way, good job on being alert

This just happened to me for the first time two days ago. I figured i must have nicked a vein on the way in and when coming out it pulled some blood in. kind of weird to see. I didnt have any problem, but again, it was weird to see

about 8 out of 24 of my pins have had blood in the needelits no big deal
i always check when i pull the pin out for some reason

You clipped something and got a little blood in the syringe. No big deal. Aspirating isn't recommended anymore however, so I wouldn't bother.

this guy is right..i never have aspirated....

as for the blood no big deal your ok.

about 8 out of 24 of my pins have had blood in the needelits no big deal
i always check when i pull the pin out for some reason

yes this is ok^^ ive had the same with no problem's

it takes one second to aspirate.... i do it. its worth not injecting 2cc's of oil directly into my bloodstream and having it travel through my heart and brain... lol.

some people can end up in anaphylactic shock when injecting straight into the blood stream.....

odds are VERY slim but why put urself at anymore risk than you are already lol.

one second to aspirate could save you some issues....
NO SHIT! Agree 100%

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks guys!
I did not think that it was a big deal, just was curious as to what happened. I never thought about a vaccum being created post injection. Learning everyday:clapping:

Thanks guys!
I did not think that it was a big deal, just was curious as to what happened. I never thought about a vaccum being created post injection. Learning everyday:clapping:

Smart man. Stick around and learn as much as you can.

I recently aspirated and got straight blood, about .5 cc. Usually when I aspirate it's difficult to pull, but that time it pulled really easy and pulled a ton of blood.

you go to your DR ( G P ) ive never seen anyone ( DR ) aspirate on pinnin someone..its in an out.

you carnt hit shit 1" pluss in the muscle..if you do you ant puttin the hole 1" in...

you can nick somert on the way in...hence the bit of blood.

I recently aspirated and got straight blood, about .5 cc. Usually when I aspirate it's difficult to pull, but that time it pulled really easy and pulled a ton of blood.

ive never hurd of that an ive pinned no end of time's..so as other's

ive never hurd of that an ive pinned no end of time's..so as other's

It scared the shit out of me! It was a quad injection.

I find it hard to believe that any fan of WV uses gear. The football team obviously does not, and RichRod is going to rot in hell.

I find it hard to believe that any fan of WV uses gear. The football team obviously does not, and RichRod is going to rot in hell.
:shooter::shooter::shooter::shooter:

Why go there? C'mon man I catch enough crap from everyone already with my loyalty to WVU..........

Aspirating probably causes more nicked arteries than it tries to diagnose. Moving a needle around inside your body while you try and pull back on the plunger. But whatever.

pulling back shouldnt move it

and they dont aspirate with vaccines because its not an oil and not that much volume they are injecting. just like you dont need to aspirate for insulin.

Back