• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Test boosters ???

Tatguy83

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
is there a test boster out there thats otc that actually works ... and does anyone know anything bout 1 A-D

DAA is a very legit test booster. you can stack this with alot of natty products for a nice stack. u can either buy it in bulk, or get something like TCF 1

Yeah bro if you go with a DAA product give TCF-1 a try. It's not bad on price and taste is really good. Orbitnutrition carries it all the time.

I persoanlly wouldnt buy any..

Try Zinc

DAA is probably the only one I've tried that's actually worked.

They're all bullshit son. Jerk off and eat more steak :coffee:

I actually like DAA, no idea if it was mind over matter or what. But I liked it.

lmao i eat plenty of steak an i was just wondering cuz its a headache tryna find the real shit an if its real an the purity an so on so was wondering what the best route would be with legal stuff is all thanx for the post fellas

check out ironmag labz on here bro. its legal in the usa and great stuff!

Yeah bro if you go with a DAA product give TCF-1 a try. It's not bad on price and taste is really good. Orbitnutrition carries it all the time.

Taurus Nutrition also has a DAA product, DA-HCG, which works great as well.

Unlike some other test booster herbs, DAA had real human research behind it.

IML Gear Cream!
DAA is supposed to increase test by 30% but I think studies have shown that this is not enough to effect body building? Doesn't a decent prohormone boost test by something like 300%?

But the placebo effect shouldn't be ignored. If you take a test booster with the belief it is going to help you then I think it will help you. With this in mind I'm thinking of stacking Ultra Male Rx with TCF-1. Does anyone think these would pair up well? I've just finished a brutal 4 month 10kg cut and hit a weight I've not seen in 15 years and believe I'm around 10-12% BF (six-pack starting to show) so I'm well primed for a big bulk cycle. Want to bulk for full 7 months (cut before summer) and thinking a test booster might give me a small edge.

Any thoughts?

Logman, nothing natural is going to have the same effect as a steroid does. if you want steroidal results, take a steroid

i know this is kinda off subject but has anyone ever tried chicken an egss for breakfast i know it sounds kinda weird but three eggs an one chicken breast mixed it together in a bowl wit sum pepperjack... SOB IT WAS GOOD

I use P6 by cellucore. It is a little spendy but it works well for me. I do get a little backacne from it by the end of the cycle. No hair loss yet.

^^ i have used this before as well.. i liked it myself, for where i was at the time

I would recommend Iron Mag's Ultra Male Rx. I tried it and found it to be more effective for me than IML Anabolic Martix.

Taurus Nutrition also has a DAA product, DA-HCG, which works great as well.

Unlike some other test booster herbs, DAA had real human research behind it.

Z did you log this when you tried it if so link me!! I thought about it as well.

Back