• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Independence Day sequels

Gregzs

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Back-to-Back ID4 Sequels still happening

Back-to-Back ID4 Sequels still happening

2 sequels for Independence Day are still happening.
From IGN.com

It's been awhile since we've heard anything substantial on Fox's upcoming Independence Day sequels, but director Roland Emmerich and his writing partner Dean Devlin claim to be putting the finishing touches on a pair of screenplays now. They should be ready for the studio by early- to mid-December.

An insider told Vulture that the back-to-back films are written to work as standalone movies while also threading together a single narrative. "They're intended to be fulfilling movies onto themselves," claims the source. "You could see each separately and enjoy them, but they tell one big story." Of course, the big question still remains: What about Will Smith?!

According to the insider, the delays have never really been about finishing the scripts. The real problem comes down to -- what else? -- money. Between Smith's $50 million price tag and Emmerich's own hefty salary demands, it's been difficult for Fox to budget the films. Said the insider, "The delay wasn't about whether they both wanted to make the movie. It had more to do with 'Whose d*** is bigger?'"

independence%20day.jpg

The studio says they are willing to move forward on the project without Smith, if necessary, although right now that seems to be a last resort. The good news is Bill Pullman is clearly good to go.

Gregz no offense, but do movies and weather get you off?...

It's seems you have a fetish of posting weather warnings and new movie updates...

If so enjoy...

YouTube Video

Ah, Independence Day, that brings back memories. Whatever happened to awesome mindless blockbuster action movies?

Ah, Independence Day, that brings back memories. Whatever happened to awesome mindless blockbuster action movies?

They still have mindless blockbusters, look at transformers. To bad they aren't awesome anymore though.

I agree, I love your posts Gregzs, keep me updated on upcoming movies without me having to go search for it. Most times I am shocked at your reportings, especially regarding sequels. Keep it comin :)

IML Gear Cream!
Independence Day: Resurgence Official Trailer #1

Last I heard, they've killed off Will's character right? It won't be the same without him :(

Back