• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Add Tranny as a gender option...

ExLe

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Many here at IM are tranny enthusiast and would like to see some trannys among the members...

We feel some potential tranny members might be offended when acquiring an account due to the non existence of a tranny gender as an option and choose another forum to join instead...

We also believe there might be some tranny members among us and would like to know in advance by a gender logo so we can pm for pics...

so my suggestion is to please add tranny as a gender option...

Thank you

:hehe:

All vote Yes! :ohyeah:

Let me be the first to vote no. If someone is that easily offended then they certainly won't make it here very long anyways. Besides we've always had Mino

Let me be the first to vote no. If someone is that easily offended then they certainly won't make it here very long anyways. Besides we've always had Mino

ist2_2813071-the-outcast.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
damn you guys all have deep seeded issues lol

:daydream: The possibilities. Imagine going to the tranny thread in AG and having members post their pics.

:clapping:

IML Gear Cream!
i heard this is the official transgender sign:

transgender%2Bsymbol.png

:coffee:

:gosh:

why hasn't this glorious option been activated yet? :paddle:

why hasn't this glorious option been activated yet? :paddle:

We must start a petition campaign...

Those not willing to join our cause will be scoled and mocked...

Back