• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

eroids.com source review site

duro78

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
let me start saying I personally have had nothing but good experiences with Z. The product did exactly what it was supposed to. This review site scores z pretty low and comments and reviews are quite interesting. The first ting I noticed is people are leaving reviews on zline and it hasn't been sold for almost two months now. Claims of selling bunk gear consisting of sugar pills and oil. Now I can only speak of my experience which has been positive but how can it be a completely different experience for so many others. A know for a fact my stuff was g2g because of blood tests and side effects I experienced not to mention the ridiculous gains. It seems like people opened the dbol packaging saw white pills opposed to the traditional looking dbol and immediately assumed they were sugar pills. Does anyone have any feedback on this review site eroids.

A lot of competing AAS advertisers will bash the competition to get market share. Its a game of money and unfortunately some will go to extreme lengths to bash their competition. Z is good to go as you already know.

what heavy said in the supp field its the same, and it sad........ oh how easy it is the type over a computer screen and bash.

Not much I can add to the above. It is a very tough biz- but anybody with half a brain knows that Z is gtg. Great observations:winkfinger:Thanks-ordawg1

The z-line most are referring to was the old domesticBbefore they switched to the euro, which was bunk from my experience. I had better results from the international, but still felt there was something missing compared to other gear I've used

Hell yeah, I stay away from that badboy

IML Gear Cream!
HOW IS IT DANGEROUS?:nail:i like these smiley things

read the board rules here and posting rules in some of the sponsors sections (including z's) and then go thru that other board and read the posts over there.....hopefully you can figure out what we're talking about.

eroids is a shit hole. I wouldn't take any info from there. I wouldn't even bother going there.

Even Z admitted to having problems with the old Z dom line. I haven't heard any complaints about the Euro-Pharm line that replaced it.

hmmm anyone happen to notice who the number one rated supplier is on there??

eroids is a shit hole. I wouldn't take any info from there. I wouldn't even bother going there.

Even Z admitted to having problems with the old Z dom line. I haven't heard any complaints about the Euro-Pharm line that replaced it.

Actually it " might" have been a very small amount of the old Zdom that had a problem and Z took care of it FAST. WE still get many requests for the old ZDom- but after they try the EP- they LOVE it.
As for that website- most anybody with half a brain knows it is a joke-Thanks for the post:winkfinger: -OD

I used old domestic line plenty times with great results..miss those old jugs..maybe he just made bad batch by mistake...z fixed it tho main thing that counts..

here is my "review" of eroids...

i ordered from a top rated source on eroids (not mentioning name) and got royally fucked out of my money.

i have ordered several times from z and have NEVER had a problem!

...that should tell you something about eroids...

Actually it " might" have been a very small amount of the old Zdom that had a problem and Z took care of it FAST. WE still get many requests for the old ZDom- but after they try the EP- they LOVE it.
As for that website- most anybody with half a brain knows it is a joke-Thanks for the post:winkfinger: -OD

I used old domestic line plenty times with great results..miss those old jugs..maybe he just made bad batch by mistake...z fixed it tho main thing that counts..

Right, I meant to say it wasn't the entire line, but more likely a "bad" batch. It is very common for even the best UGLs to have a bad batch at least once. It happens to them all. Though I never personally tried it, I have read a lot of good reviews on the old Z dom line as well.

Z has been around for a long time and any time there is an issue he takes care of it. He is one of the best for a reason.

Now for the important question...Can I post trannies in here????? :D

Back