Napsgear.net


I just got a boner

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 31
  1. #1
    CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Vibrant's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    6,220

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    1039944761


    I just got a boner

    ok, im out doing some errands this morning, when i come back and check the mail i see a package from a foreign country. i start getting hard and think "could it actually be my order"? i rush up the stairs excited as fuck and my girl is at the top of the stairs. she says "well, somebody is excited to see me" and i literally said "bitch get out the way". that does not go over well but i dont give a fuck. im opening my package and she's yapping" blah,blah, blah, who do you think you are, blah, blah,blah" i tune her out. the package is finally opened and its my naps order

    when i calmed down a bit and i realized what the fuck i said to her i was like oh shit. well long story short, im in the doghouse for a few days/or weeks but i dont really care. as long as i have my gear im happy

  2. #2
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    85

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    2347668

    lmfao thats badass! Got mine a couple days ago aswell, glad were both stoked!

  3. #3
    Student of the Game
    Anabolic5150's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Age
    56
    Posts
    5,218

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    405881150


    Good news on the gear, bad news on the girl LOL. Buy her some flowers!!

  4. #4
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    at a gym near you
    Posts
    330

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    14705357

    LMFAO i literally laughed out loud when i read your post. The reason being is that I would probably push my girl out of the way too. They don't understand lol glad you got your shit

  5. #5
    Fighting Irish!


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    eire
    Posts
    178

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    2571815

    Congratzz to all with good news!

  6. #6
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    UNITED STATES
    Posts
    107

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    2675500

    congrats bro, yea might be a good idea to buy some flowers lol

  7. #7
    Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER
    Little Wing's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Bangor, Maine
    Posts
    36,661

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    that's ok. it will be the last boner you have for a while from what i hear. at least her being mad will prevent those awkward situations












    j/k funny originality on i got my stuff post.

    you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

    ...






  8. #8
    Member


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    .
    Posts
    276

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    -18239985

    lmao!!!!!!!!!! glad you got your order bro. i was in the same boat as you and it finally came

  9. #9
    Manwhore
    bmw's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    DRSE's POZ Rapist
    Posts
    3,167

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    468321100


    Quote Originally Posted by Vibrant View Post
    ok, im out doing some errands this morning, when i come back and check the mail i see a package from a foreign country. i start getting hard and think "could it actually be my order"? i rush up the stairs excited as fuck and my girl is at the top of the stairs. she says "well, somebody is excited to see me" and i literally said "bitch get out the way". that does not go over well but i dont give a fuck. im opening my package and she's yapping" blah,blah, blah, who do you think you are, blah, blah,blah" i tune her out. the package is finally opened and its my naps order

    when i calmed down a bit and i realized what the fuck i said to her i was like oh shit. well long story short, im in the doghouse for a few days/or weeks but i dont really care. as long as i have my gear im happy
    sounds like you need some tranny porn to LHJO to bro. Should I put it in your reps or PM it to you?

  10. #10
    Fighting Irish!


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    eire
    Posts
    178

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    2571815

    Quote Originally Posted by bmw View Post
    sounds like you need some tranny porn to LHJO to bro. Should I put it in your reps or PM it to you?
    Lol its the gift that keeps on giving! haha!

  11. #11
    i am KING you are peasant
    ELITE MEMBER
    sofargone561's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    RON PAUL
    Posts
    3,509

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    137270065


    Quote Originally Posted by Vibrant View Post
    ok, im out doing some errands this morning, when i come back and check the mail i see a package from a foreign country. i start getting hard and think "could it actually be my order"? i rush up the stairs excited as fuck and my girl is at the top of the stairs. she says "well, somebody is excited to see me" and i literally said "bitch get out the way". that does not go over well but i dont give a fuck. im opening my package and she's yapping" blah,blah, blah, who do you think you are, blah, blah,blah" i tune her out. the package is finally opened and its my naps order

    when i calmed down a bit and i realized what the fuck i said to her i was like oh shit. well long story short, im in the doghouse for a few days/or weeks but i dont really care. as long as i have my gear im happy
    man i needed a good laugh!!!

  12. #12
    i am KING you are peasant
    ELITE MEMBER
    sofargone561's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    RON PAUL
    Posts
    3,509

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    137270065


    Quote Originally Posted by BigD4life View Post
    LMFAO i literally laughed out loud when i read your post. The reason being is that I would probably push my girl out of the way too. They don't understand lol glad you got your shit
    omfg if i pushed my girl out of the way especially for gear.... she would fucking throw me out the window.

  13. #13
    Registered User
    jtterrible's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    319

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    3453001

    better than flowers.. buy her gear
    Steroid that's safe for Teens! Link

    OverTraining, a Chaotic Painful approach.

  14. #14
    i am KING you are peasant
    ELITE MEMBER
    sofargone561's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    RON PAUL
    Posts
    3,509

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    137270065


    DICK HER DOWN! nough said! i thought this post was gonna be anout random bonors. I was just chilling the other day out of no where got hard as a rock

  15. #15
    CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Vibrant's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    6,220

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    1039944761


    Quote Originally Posted by Little Wing View Post
    that's ok. it will be the last boner you have for a while from what i hear. at least her being mad will prevent those awkward situations
    .
    Since i'm in the doghouse right now, how about I come over and prove to you that everything works as advertised. I guarantee that you won't regret it.

    Quote Originally Posted by bmw View Post
    sounds like you need some tranny porn to LHJO to bro. Should I put it in your reps or PM it to you?
    I'd prefer with reps that way I'll be shocked more cause I won't expect it

    Quote Originally Posted by sofargone561 View Post
    omfg if i pushed my girl out of the way especially for gear.... she would fucking throw me out the window.
    Looks like you've been without gear too long if your girl can throw you out the window, hopefully naps can take care of that

Similar Threads

  1. This would give Gears a boner for sure....
    By LAM in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-25-2012, 11:03 AM
  2. Worst time to get a boner.....
    By min0 lee in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 06-16-2011, 08:18 PM
  3. Pull a Boner
    By TheGreatSatan in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-20-2010, 01:31 AM
  4. Where is Boner?
    By Prince in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 03-01-2010, 09:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2001-2017 IronMag® Bodybuilding Forums