• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Vaginas fall out?

Nightowl

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Okay,

so I am with a bunch of girls here and some young and others old (age is nothing but a number)LOL..our girl Madison said "that she watched on TV and a vagina can fall out." What do you know or have in way of photos on this?

I explained to her my ex boyfriend Roy and his use of the word Shot Out but she said, no it is actually falling out.

????anyone???

:nerd:

Okay,

so I am with a bunch of girls here and some young and others old (age is nothing but a number)LOL..our girl Madison said "that she watched on TV and a vagina can fall out." What do you know or have in way of photos on this?

I explained to her my ex boyfriend Roy and his use of the word Shot Out but she said, no it is actually falling out.

????anyone???

Vaginal Prolapse

A vaginal prolapse is a condition in which structures such as the uterus, rectum, bladder, urethra, small bowel, or the vagina itself may begin to prolapse, or fall, out of their normal positions. Without medical treatment or surgery, these structures may eventually prolapse farther and farther into the vagina or even through the vaginal opening if their supports weaken enough
Vaginal Prolapse

images

images

images

enjoy!...
Michael_Scott_ewww.gif

Ew... its like a vaginal hemorrhoid.!!

What has been seen cannot be unseen

Eye bleach, god dammit.

EyeBleachStation.jpg

eyebleach2.jpg

Looks like someone needs to do some intense "kegel" sessions...

libido crash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That looks much more painful
than hemorrhoids.

IML Gear Cream!
Okay,

????anyone???

I am beginning to think Nightowl has punked us and is laughing her ass off...

She knew exactly what this sick shit was...

If this is the case I :clapping: you...

Vaginal Prolapse

A vaginal prolapse is a condition in which structures such as the uterus, rectum, bladder, urethra, small bowel, or the vagina itself may begin to prolapse, or fall, out of their normal positions. Without medical treatment or surgery, these structures may eventually prolapse farther and farther into the vagina or even through the vaginal opening if their supports weaken enough
Vaginal Prolapse

images

images

images

enjoy!...
Michael_Scott_ewww.gif

:puke:

Vaginal Prolapse

Vaginal Prolapse

images

images

images

enjoy!...
Michael_Scott_ewww.gif

Vomit

It's actually pretty common among women who've had mulitple children and some who've been more... friendly.

It's also a pretty easy surgical fix. Often the bladder tack and the mesh screen that are used to hold these structures in place go along with many female reproductive surgeries as just part of the procedure.

A friend of mine had this done and the doc tightened things up a little for her, telling her how happy her husband was going to be. Well, yeah he was really happy and she was madder than hell, went back and told the doc to loosen it up a little because of the pain. She said, "he's not a shrimp dicked asiain like you." All the doc could tell her was that it would correct and stretch back out in time.

It's actually pretty common among women who've had mulitple children and some who've been more... friendly.

It's also a pretty easy surgical fix. Often the bladder tack and the mesh screen that are used to hold these structures in place go along with many female reproductive surgeries as just part of the procedure.

A friend of mine had this done and the doc tightened things up a little for her, telling her how happy her husband was going to be. Well, yeah he was really happy and she was madder than hell, went back and told the doc to loosen it up a little because of the pain. She said, "he's not a shrimp dicked asiain like you." All the doc could tell her was that it would correct and stretch back out in time.

All i gotta say is eww...lol everytime i see this Vaginas Fall Out thread, those images pop up in my head... not good... but i cant stay out of here..lmao

Damn, that second pic looks like a tongue sticking out.
As much test as Im on right now Id still probably hit it.

Damn, that second pic looks like a tongue sticking out.
As much test as Im on right now Id still probably hit it.

:roflmao:^^^

I like your thinking...

While you bang her you will simultaneously get your balls and ass licked with that pussy tongue...

Just some advice, lotion and lube that pussy up...

look how dry and cobwebbed that snatch looks from nobody touching it in years...
images

Back