IronMag Research Chems

PROS and CONS of tren e

******* forums addicted
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

PROS and CONS of tren e

I have use tren ace during 3 cycles with dosage as high as 750mg ew in the past...I'm aware about most of the side effects but still want to hear about side effects from experienced users of AAS! For those who did run that long esther tren,would like you to share your experience with that compound!!!I heard about SARM's like effect and lubrification of the joint with that 19-Nor,so any kind of studies on that topic would be really welcome!Will do 500mg of the stuff for my next cycle!Is tren as harsh on the hairline as DHT derivatives such as primo and mast???I know there's some compound that can help for prolactin conversion and some side effects,would like to hear any kind of stories on this too,i was using benadryl to help me sleep on tren ace and i have a bunch of prami and caber on hands!!!
    Thanks guys,any input will be really appreciated!
    The more harder and difficult is the road that lead to success,the greater is the gift and reward at the end of that path...

Rep Points

The main difference I have noticed with the tren e vs a is that with tren e the levels in blood build up due to the slower breakdown. You can get in over your head quick. 500 mg of tren e vs 500 of tren a feels stronger even though it's a heavier attachment with ethnate. I reason it's due to the slower breakdown.

******* forums addicted
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dolfan84 View Post
    The main difference I have noticed with the tren e vs a is that with tren e the levels in blood build up due to the slower breakdown. You can get in over your head quick. 500 mg of tren e vs 500 of tren a feels stronger even though it's a heavier attachment with ethnate. I reason it's due to the slower breakdown.
    Thanks,and did you get more sides with the longer esther???No trouble with insomnia,lethargy or anything else???
    The more harder and difficult is the road that lead to success,the greater is the gift and reward at the end of that path...

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by fredlabrute View Post
    Thanks,and did you get more sides with the longer esther???No trouble with insomnia,lethargy or anything else???
    Yeah i do have issues with sleep on tren but it's not falling asleep, it's waking up more often and sometimes with nightsweats. Also yeah I think the sides are are a little stronger with tren e. Very similar though.