• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

crazy high "blends"

nomnom

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
just wondering if this is even possible "Test E 200mg/Test C 200mg/EQ 200mg/Tren E 200mg/ml"... sounds like pip would be high and surprised someone would offer this

No, and what would be the point of test e and test c in the same blens? theyre almost identical

No, and what would be the point of test e and test c in the same blens? theyre almost identical

Mixing the two would help shock the receptors, but I don't see anything aside from that.

yeah i agree, I just find is laughable that someone would offer that likes it legit

Ya I don't get the whole t400 thing with 200 of test e and test c I just received t400 with 6 blends of test each one has a different half life wich is awesome for steady release I can hit 200 twice a week and have great results its more like ansust blend with a couPlen more tests I'n it but unles you have a blend of test and Tren or suspension and dbol I would be weary blends can be overrated

though i could be wrong, im not a brewmeister

I dont think its possible to keep that amount of powder suspended. Plus not just get a bottle of each and do it yourself at whatever dose you want?

IML Gear Cream!
Thats alot man, i say trouble also!

just wondering if this is even possible "Test E 200mg/Test C 200mg/EQ 200mg/Tren E 200mg/ml"... sounds like pip would be high and surprised someone would offer this

pretty high pain with 200mg of prop and its could crash easily,test C may hold at 400mg/cc (200mg of each).

I used to made mix of 100mg prop, 75 tren and 75 mast. It held nicely, and the injects were very tolerable.

I'm sorry but I don't trust any UGL to have what they claim is in these high mg, higher dollar and somewhat exotic blends. Call me a skeptic. :coffee:

:roflmao: Skeptic.

Mixing the two would help shock the receptors, but I don't see anything aside from that.

Test is test, C and E are just esters of test.
How would this shock the receptors.
Just trying to learn.

Back