• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

MY SuperDMZ thread

ManInBlack

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Alright so I feel obligated to make this thread.....

Reason being, this SuperDMZ is L E G I T....I am on day 13 of 2 caps ED and I have real vascularity for the first time, uhhhhh, ever. I was never someone with veins popping out or anything like that, even at a low body fat and now I have them and I can feel them pulsing when im in the weight room and even when im not.

Strength has shot up significantly and I am up 8.5 pounds. Granted, I have been eating a lot (all clean though) and really hitting the weights hard but the SuperDMZ is definitely doing its thing.

I am also running Test E and NPP but I am only on day 13 on both of those as well so I know that most of the change is from the SuperDMZ and some of the NPP but not from the Test just yet.

I cant wait to see what the rest of this cycle brings, but for all of those that may be on the fence about SuperDMZ, dont be, because its great.

Meant to add this in the first post....

My muscles are HARD. I noticed them harden up nicely after just a few days but now they are hard all the time.

Nice, iml products are definitely g2g:thumbs:

I'm thinking about running Super DMZ at 20mg for the first 5-6 weeks of my Sust cycle. I read an artical saying that 6-8 weeks is max with this stuff but then I read 4 weeks is the max? Is 5-6 week at 20mg ok? Also is the Advanced Cycle Support Rx any better then Cycle support? I have done one cycle of Hdrol, one cycle of Mdrol (witch made me feel like shit) and 3 cycles of Test. Sry for jacking your thread

Hell I dont give a fuck man, hijack all you want....Wanted to add that my body temperature has been noticably higher too but nothing I can't handle.

I'm thinking about running Super DMZ at 20mg for the first 5-6 weeks of my Sust cycle. I read an artical saying that 6-8 weeks is max with this stuff but then I read 4 weeks is the max? Is 5-6 week at 20mg ok? Also is the Advanced Cycle Support Rx any better then Cycle support? I have done one cycle of Hdrol, one cycle of Mdrol (witch made me feel like shit) and 3 cycles of Test. Sry for jacking your thread

I would say 5-6 weeks is too long. It's mdrol and dzine stacked together. Keep it to 4 weeks at 20 and you will blow up. Doing the same w mdrol and test e now and feel awesome bro.

Good to hear mib. Feeling anything positive from that test or npp? Are you running pp test and npp?

You get reps from me for this.

and also because I fucken love Johnny Cash!

Good to hear mib. Feeling anything positive from that test or npp? Are you running pp test and npp?

Yes and yes...Things are going very nicely so far. Cant WAIT for the test E to start kicking my ass. :winkfinger:

Hammered my legs today....Did 6 sets of squats (among other things) and im definitely going to feel that in the next couple of days...Normally, I dont get quite as excited or as "in" to my leg workouts as say for example, chest or back workouts, but today i was really feeling it.

Sub'd. I'm about to end my run with it here in a couple days and start PCT next week. Stuff is the real deal for sure.

Nice I'm running that too now w a mdrol kickstart. Was worried at first it was bunk but mdrol usually makes me feel like shit and kills my joints but no issues at all. Also left nip has some pain and mdrol never did this before so it's def legit test.

Goodluck op.

Back