• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

HGH and Bulking

ItsMrGreen

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So a good friend of mine is going to be starting HGH so that got me thinking and wondering about it, I was wondering if bulking with 2ius a day is any good and what type of gains you would get from that because that is what he is doing but he also has more fat than I do I am on the leaner side. I do know it is really good for cutting down but I have heard of IGF being good for bulking and I wondered if the same goes for the HGH. So any help would be great, Thanks.

Yeah I figured it would only work good for him since he is cutting down, how many ius do you think would be necessary for bulking?

Your really not going to bulk on hgh. Most of what you gain is going to take time because it's going to be lean muscle tissue. Maybe 5-10 pounds or so on a 6-12 month cycle.

Hes 22 and hes looking to compete March and wanted me to compete with him but I want to bulk more.

Do any of these kids bother to read the threads and do any fucken research? How about the 20 year old kid that ran gear for 15 weeks and now his system after 2 full 4 week cycles of PCT wont come back to normal. Now he may have to run HRT for the rest of his life. Why in the world would you want to shut down your system at this age just to pay to shoot what you naturally produce in huge quantities at your age?

I know the answer is the need for instant gratification and the unwillingness to put in the hard work, but when one of these idiots hurts himself, he's going to say "xxx" on ironmag forums told me to do this and hurt everyone else. Just sick of the fucken stupidity of these kids!!!

Ok, I vented!!!

Do any of these kids bother to read the threads and do any fucken research? How about the 20 year old kid that ran gear for 15 weeks and now his system after 2 full 4 week cycles of PCT wont come back to normal. Now he may have to run HRT for the rest of his life. Why in the world would you want to shut down your system at this age just to pay to shoot what you naturally produce in huge quantities at your age?

I know the answer is the need for instant gratification and the unwillingness to put in the hard work, but when one of these idiots hurts himself, he's going to say "xxx" on ironmag forums told me to do this and hurt everyone else. Just sick of the fucken stupidity of these kids!!!

Ok, I vented!!!

:coffee:

2iu of gh isn't going to cut it at age 22

Ok, I vented!!!

Too young...for HGH and AAS. Can't help.

/V

I know hes on the young side he doesnt care about the risks I have explained stuff to him, but I was wondering about bulking for me but you guys told me bulking with HGH wont be good so I got my needed info.

IML Gear Cream!
22 years old is on the young side to start using but if he's dead set on using AAS, then you might as well have him start on test + dbol, a pretty cookie cutter cycle. It'll pack a good 15 lbs of clean mass on you if you eat right and pct correctly. That said, I don't really condone using at 22, but if you're going to do it, do it right.

2iu of hgh is completely pointless for anything past anti-aging benefits for elderly. You're going to need at least 8-12iu working synergistically for 6 months at a time to really get maximum effect out of HGH. I don't really foresee a need for HGH until you're pushing your genetic limit however or need it for pre-contest conditioning.

but you guys told me bulking with HGH wont be good so I got my needed info.

Post YOUR stats. HGH can be a very powerful bulking tool, pending on your diet and whateverelse you are taking with it. You can cut or bulk with HGH.

/V

22 years old is on the young side to start using but if he's dead set on using AAS, then you might as well have him start on test + dbol, a pretty cookie cutter cycle. It'll pack a good 15 lbs of clean mass on you if you eat right and pct correctly. That said, I don't really condone using at 22, but if you're going to do it, do it right.

2iu of hgh is completely pointless for anything past anti-aging benefits for elderly. You're going to need at least 8-12iu working synergistically for 6 months at a time to really get maximum effect out of HGH. I don't really foresee a need for HGH until you're pushing your genetic limit however or need it for pre-contest conditioning.

Yeah he is doing Cyp right now I just recently started a dbol,test e, and EQ cycle but the dbol didnt really do anything for me so I am kinda disappointed there, but I dont really know alot for HGH so I just decided to see what I got here cause he asked me why I dont start it.

Post YOUR stats. HGH can be a very powerful bulking tool, pending on your diet and whateverelse you are taking with it. You can cut or bulk with HGH.

/V

I wasnt really to interested in starting it cause currently I am bulking on dbol,test E and EQ but I was disappointed by the dbols

/V

Stop avoiding Victor and post your GD stats!

What is a safe age to begin HGH? I'm 37 and 185. Fairly lean at about 12% BF.

2ius would work alright.

If you were a woman

IML Gear Cream!
Why HGH? there's plenty of room to grow w/o using HGH... so why even deal with the expense of HGH and the permanently enlarged organs...

Back