Cemproducts.com

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Qustions on T3 liquid

Rep Points

Qustions on T3 liquid

I'm running a cycle with 500mg test. 300mg Mast. Some enth. and prop.

I purchased liquid T3 and I was going to run it at the end of my cycle in 2 weeks with 30mg ed. of winnies.

How many mcg should I take of T3 for 6 weeks? Can combine the T3 liquid with my AAS? I heard I may need to use insulin syringes? and where should i inject, if I have to inject at a separate place. Also going to inject melanotan 2 while doing this cycle within a week. Been trying to find answers. please help.

I'm 5'4 140lbs. low bf/good diet/good exerise, been blowing up past 2 weeks to start my second cycle.

have nolva and clomid of pct.

Rep Points

hmmmm. wonder if people can read this even

Rep Points

Liquid T3 is to be taken orally not injected.

Start at 12.5 mcg work up to around 50-75 and see how u feel. Then taper down again.

SFW, GFH, or GTFO

Rep Points

Yeah you don't want to end up like the guy who injected his AI.

Definitely taper your T3. The last thing you want to do is fuck you thyroid.
    The Truth.

Rep Points

So start small and work my way up to 100mcg? I have a 30ml oral bottle. How long should I run it? Till it's gone? I have 6 weeks of my aas cycle left?

thanks for advice.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

T3 doesn't have to be tapered up and down....the whole theory of shocking your thyroid is a proven myth. And yeah....don't inject T3 or your AI!! lol

/V
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

RIP Mikhail Caldwell - aka "supermansdaddy" & "GMO" aka Glenn

Team RamRod
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Taking liquid T3 is a bad idea. It's dosed in mcg's. Good luck getting anywhere near an accurate dose when taking it.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by OfficerFarva View Post
    Taking liquid T3 is a bad idea. It's dosed in mcg's. Good luck getting anywhere near an accurate dose when taking it.
    This doesn't matter at all since it mcg/ml. Same as if it was mg/ml or g/ml. Just measure the ML correctly and it's pretty accurate.

I would you a slin pin or oral syringe. The dropper is not gonna be too accurate.

The Perfect Life form.

Rep Points

What would muscle loss be like on maintainence cals with 75mcg t3 while taking 500-750mg test weekly? Decent muscle loss or not very noticable?
    M1T, GOTTA LOVE IT.

Rep Points

It comes with the dropper, and yeah, I will start using my oral syringe that I have.

My cousin told me I shouldn't take T3 off my AAS cycle. So I'll plan on running low doses up to 100mcg, until my cycle is over I guess?

Quote Originally Posted by Jlive1980 View Post
    This doesn't matter at all since it mcg/ml. Same as if it was mg/ml or g/ml. Just measure the ML correctly and it's pretty accurate.

I would you a slin pin or oral syringe. The dropper is not gonna be too accurate.

Rep Points

A proven myth huh? Anywhere to read up on T3 shocking your thyroid is a myth? I was getting scared. lol never can be too careful. But good to know.

thanks bro

Quote Originally Posted by VictorZ06 View Post
    T3 doesn't have to be tapered up and down....the whole theory of shocking your thyroid is a proven myth. And yeah....don't inject T3 or your AI!! lol

/V

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by rss500 View Post
    A proven myth huh? Anywhere to read up on T3 shocking your thyroid is a myth? I was getting scared. lol never can be too careful. But good to know.

thanks bro
    Can I permanently shutdown my Thyroid?

Simply put, NO, it can't happen. Natural thyroid production will be completely shutdown for a good period of time after using T3, but it will eventually recover. Bruce Kneller posted this study on the Testosterone website:

Recovery of pituitary thyrotropic function after withdrawal of prolonged thyroid-suppression therapy. Vagenakis AG,Braverman LE, Azizi F, Portinay GI, Ingbar SH.

The pattern of thyrotropin secretion was analyzed in seven euthyroid women, before and after withdrawal of long-term thyroid hormone, by serial measurements of thyroid 131l uptake, serum thyroxine, tri-iodothyronine, and thyrotropin concentrations, and the response to thyrotropin-releasing hormone. During exogenous hormone administration, 131l uptake was suppressed, and serum thyrotropin concentrations before and after administration of thyrotropin-releasing hormone were undetectable. After withdrawal of exogenous hormone, thyrotropin secretory function was transiently impaired, as indicated by undetectable basal thyrotropin concentrations together with absence of response to thyrotropin-releasing hormone, and subsequently by normal values of basal thyrotropin concentration and normal responses to releasing hormone while serum thyroxine and tri-iodothyronine concentrations were subnormal. Decreased thyrotropin reserve persisted for two to five weeks. Detectable values of serum thyrotropin (less than 1.2 muU per milliliter) and a normal 131l uptake usually occurred concurrently in two to three weeks. Serum thyroxine concentration returned to normal at least four weeks after hormone withdrawal.

/V

I have another study as well, ill post it if I can find it.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

RIP Mikhail Caldwell - aka "supermansdaddy" & "GMO" aka Glenn

Rep Points

awesome! thanks

SFW, GFH, or GTFO

Rep Points

I've always tapered my T3 (old wisdom I guess) up and down. More specifically down to avoid a crash and a rebound if you will. Last time I abruptly stopped taking t3 when life got in the way, I felt awful for a couple days afterward. So if not for crashing your thyroid, then what about a rebound? Your thoughts?
    The Truth.

Rep Points

slowly ween off it sounds like, and deal with the depression. :-0

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteTruth View Post
    I've always tapered my T3 (old wisdom I guess) up and down. More specifically down to avoid a crash and a rebound if you will. Last time I abruptly stopped taking t3 when life got in the way, I felt awful for a couple days afterward. So if not for crashing your thyroid, then what about a rebound? Your thoughts?