• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Skin care tips

Gilroye

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey...
Here i am going to mention some best tips for skin care
- Knowing your skin type is one of the most important skin care tip
- Drink a lot of water.
- Cleanse your skin regularly (1-2 times everyday)
- Be gentle, after all its your skin.
- Keep your skin moist at all times

Keeping the skin moist is right. However water based products do not keep the skin moist as water will not hydrate the skin if applied onto it.
A company that has had many reviews and been a world leader in many skincare products is called KuuSh, I belive their website is www.kuush.com

I can say that its good stuff as I swapped to it after having a skin problem with dry skin and some other skin problems. Got some products never looked back!

Anyway starting to sound a little less alpha male here with the skincare talk lol!

To make or keep your skin beautiful, it's best to work from the inside.

Eating the right kind of food can do you more good than any medicine, and go a long way in helping your body's own healing forces. Eat a balanced diet that includes raw foods, plenty of yellow and orange vegetables (they contain beta carotene - a precursor to vitamin A). Foods high in sulfur such as garlic, onions, asparagus and eggs. Include fruits, seeds, grains and nuts.
Wash your face twice a day (no more) with warm water and a mild soap made for people with acne. Gently massage your face with circular motions. Don't scrub. Overwashing and scrubbing can cause skin to become irritated. After cleansing, the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD) recommends applying an over-the-counter (no prescription needed) lotion containing benzoyl peroxide. This will decrease oil and bacteria.

Eating the right kind of food can do you more good than any medicine, and go a long way in helping your body's own healing forces. Eat a balanced diet that includes raw foods, plenty of yellow and orange vegetables (they contain beta carotene - a precursor to vitamin A). Foods high in sulfur such as garlic, onions, asparagus and eggs. Include fruits, seeds, grains and nuts.
Wash your face twice a day (no more) with warm water and a mild soap made for people with acne. Gently massage your face with circular motions. Don't scrub. Overwashing and scrubbing can cause skin to become irritated. After cleansing, the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD) recommends applying an over-the-counter (no prescription needed) lotion containing benzoyl peroxide. This will decrease oil and bacteria.

I would not touch a product with this in it nor would I tell someone to use a product with this in it. And a reason people get acne besides too much oil on the skin, is when you take away the bodies own "skin oil" called sebum the body produces more as the skin knows it needs to be there, so the more you strip it away the more it produces, and alot of people will end up using a moisturizer that traps bacteria in the skin.

P.s. I am in no way being a jerk. Just sharing with all you folks.

Here is a link to some info on benzoyl peroxide

Benzoyl Peroxide Dangers Warnings and Side Effects

Beauty

Beauty tips in one tips is rid of pimples, your face is very beautiful and soft can be require a rid of pimples, ans this tips for take care to the eating food and vagetables, so dont eating with oil food, beacuse that is a most effect to the skin. so care to the any eating food. so pimples is rid and your face make to the very beautiful looking.

idebenone

Beauty Tips

hey.......
Beauty tips in one tips is rid of pimples, your face is very beautiful and soft can be require a rid of pimples, ans this tips for take care to the eating food and vagetables, so dont eating with oil food, beacuse that is a most effect to the skin. so care to the any eating food. so pimples is rid and your face make to the very beautiful looking.:winkfinger:
Parental Control

in my experience... its all about what you eat... i can tell that when i am eating poorly and off diet... i tend to get blemishes easily.... during my contest prep, i was on-point and totally blemish free.... and to this day i stick by it... and if you notice the people around you and what they eat and what their skin looks like (aside from some freaks of nature that are just blessed) its true...

Back