• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Lindsay Lohan Sentenced to 30 Days in Jail, Can Finish Playboy Shoot First

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
:roflmao:

Lindsay Lohan Sentenced to 30 Days in Jail, Can Finish Playboy Shoot First
Published November 02, 2011

Lindsay Lohan has been sentenced to 30 days in county jail after admitting that she violated her probation by not keeping up with court-mandated community service.

Superior Court Judge Stephanie Sautner sentenced the actress for violating the terms of her release by being terminated from a community service assignment at a women's shelter.

Lohan will not, however, have to start her sentence until Nov. 7, so she can finish up a nude Playboy shoot for which she signed a six-figure contract.
Related Slideshow

Lindsay Lohan back to court for her latest hearing regarding her parole vilolation at Airport Courthouse in Los Angeles, CA on November 2, 2011. X17online.com

Lindsay Lohan's Courtroom Style Evolution

With many court appearances, come many different outfits.

If she had not been able to complete the shoot, she would have been in breach of contract, TMZ reports.

If Lohan completes a series of additional court-ordered community service and psychotherapy, she can avoid serving an additional 270 days in jail. If she fails to comply with the new court orders, she will have to serve the remainder of her sentence.

The judge told Lohan she must report back to court in December, January, February and March for updates.

Lohan will also get a new probation officer. Sautner has ordered the new officer to report any violations directly to the court.

It will be Lohan's fifth jail sentence since being arrested twice for drunken driving in 2007. The 25-year-old last served 35 days on house arrest on a four month jail sentence.

Sautner, who is the fifth judge that Lohan has faced since her first arrest in 2007, has expressed exasperation with the actress and California's budget-strapped jail system.

The Los Angeles City Attorney's Office advocated jail time for the actress, however spokesman Frank Mateljan declined to provide further details.

Lohan's spokesman, Steve Honig, declined comment before the hearing.

The "Mean Girls" star has been reporting to the Los Angeles morgue regularly, which Sautner ordered her to do at the last court appearance. The judge had sentenced Lohan to serve 120 hours doing janitorial work at coroner's office in April, but expressed hope that the actress would benefit from working three times that amount of hours at a women's shelter.

Lohan was terminated from the shelter program after failing to show up nine times at the center. She told her probation officer the assignment was not fulfilling, according to the actress' probation report.

The actress' morgue service has not been without drama -- she was turned away the first day after showing up 40 minutes late. She has shown up early several times since then. Assistant Chief Coroner Ed Winter declined to characterize how Lohan's service was progressing Tuesday.

Once a headlining actress, Lohan's court and personal troubles have overshadowed her career for years.

Read more: Lindsay Lohan Sentenced To 30 Days In Jail, Can Finish Playboy Shoot First | Fox News

Are you fucking kidding me? Send her ass to a federal prison then, this is ridiculous. Talk about being above the law.

Lindsay Lohan will almost certainly get out of jail in a matter of minutes ... this according to officials from the L.A. County Sheriff's Department.

Two Sheriff's Dept. officials tell us ... if someone receives a misdemeanor sentence of 90 days or less, they are routinely processed in and then released. As one of the officials put it, "She'll be out without even having to change her clothes."

Judge Stephanie Sautner sentenced Lindsay to serve 30 days in the pokey, adding that the only way to shave time off the sentence is if it's required by law. A Sheriff's official told us earlier this week ... misdemeanor inmates only serve 20% of the actual sentence because of overcrowding. But the 2 officials we spoke with today say ... because of overcrowding they immediately release inmates sentenced to less than 90 days.

As for what the judge said -- that the sentence can only be reduced if required by law -- the officials say there's a federal court order on overcrowding that "trumps everything," and that order has been interpreted to immediately release people with short jail sentences.

Sheriff's spokesperson Steve Whitmore just confirmed with TMZ ... Lindsay will get in and out of jail pronto, adding the only reason there might be any sort of delay -- possibly overnight -- is if there are lots of other inmates who are being processed out at the same time.

425.lilo2.lc.110211.jpg

lindsay-lohan-arrives-for-her-probation-violation-hearing-at-the-airport-courthouse-pic-getty-images-826510054.jpg

She looked like Fido's ass today. :coffee:

:pissed: Little bitch!

Let my ass violate probation and I guarantee you, I'll get longer than 30 days.

425.lilo2.lc.110211.jpg

lindsay-lohan-arrives-for-her-probation-violation-hearing-at-the-airport-courthouse-pic-getty-images-826510054.jpg

She looked like Fido's ass today. :coffee:

What's that I see in the pictures, oh yeah, the unmistakable sight of WHORE! I hope she gets beaten up while waiting to get processed. These celebrity fucks that do nothing positive for society except act above the law disgust me on so many levels. :shooter:

It was just announced she won't do a single minute of time due to overcrowding.

I caught a clip on truetv a couple of weeks ago and the judge was saying how she would have handed down some jail "time" but knowing that overcrowding would pretty much nullifies those orders so it was futile.

IML Gear Cream!
I caught a clip on truetv a couple of weeks ago and the judge was saying how she would have handed down some jail "time" but knowing that overcrowding would pretty much nullifies those orders so it was futile.

How is that alone not a MASSIVE red flag our justice system is going to shit. She should spend a good year behind bars in general population and find out what hard time really is. Maybe after that she will learn that we all are not above the law.

How is that alone not a MASSIVE red flag our justice system is going to shit. She should spend a good year behind bars in general population and find out what hard time really is. Maybe after that she will learn that we all are not above the law.

Sounds like Hank Hill.

Sounds like Hank Hill.

Maybe but to me it sounds like any law abiding American who can have his/her freedom taken away in a nano-second while these fucktards can do whatever and get away with it. Shit, Ted Kennedy got away with murder and he was in Congress for 40 years!

:coffee:

the majority of the US prison system is profit motivated, prison have been privatized in almost 40 states this trend started in the early 80's. they are funded by wallstreet and investment houses along with many of the top large firms in the US such as IBM, Boeing, Motorola, Microsoft, AT&T, Wireless, Texas Instrument, Dell, Compaq, Honeywell, HP to name a view that use them as a source of labor.

the 3 strikes law was passed to insure that US large firms would have plenty of cheap labor in the US at their disposal. remember that any sentence over 1 year means prison time and 70% of them are non-violent offenders.

surprisingly I do not hate the US government for as fucked up as it is I only hate the way it has recently be made to function.

(snip) Superior Court Judge Stephanie Sautner sentenced the actress (snip) 30 Days In Jail(snip)

That judge is in Lohan's pocket. What a joke.

(snip) because of overcrowding they immediately release inmates sentenced to less than 90 days.

As for what the judge said -- that the sentence can only be reduced if required by law -- the officials say there's a federal court order on overcrowding that "trumps everything," and that order has been interpreted to immediately release people with short jail sentences. (snip)

If Sautner had wanted to put the hammer to Lohan she would have sentenced her to 91 days thus beating the "get out of jail free" card.

What total BS.

she looks kind of haggard for being only 25

IML Gear Cream!
Fine her the full amount of her playboy shoot, that's the only way to hurt a person like this take away the Money that enables them to continue to live like this....

Leave her alone, you bunch of haters. Don't act like you never make any mistakes.:pissed:

Leave her alone, you bunch of haters. Don't act like you never make any mistakes.:pissed:

Please tell me you are kidding... She is the worst example of how celebrities are above the law. Any judge could have made it so she served real time but since her lawyer and the judge probably are golfing buddies and get BJs from the same hookers, they just make it so she is off scott free again. You should be pissed she is out. Drunk driving twice and theft, any other average citizen would have been fucked. :paddle:

Please tell me you are kidding... She is the worst example of how celebrities are above the law. Any judge could have made it so she served real time but since her lawyer and the judge probably are golfing buddies and get BJs from the same hookers, they just make it so she is off scott free again. You should be pissed she is out. Drunk driving twice and theft, any other average citizen would have been fucked. :paddle:

If I'm not mistaken her lawyer and the judge are women. Get your point though, probably have parallel periods.

she will crash and burn and soon. but what's worst of all is that she sucks, to call her an "actress" is such a stretch.

:coffee:

The money from the shoot should go to California.

Back