World-pharma.org

WP: Please check PM!

Rep Points

WP: Please check PM!

Hey I'm having some issues (side effects) with the AP test c. I know AP states it's very high quality and GMO/FDA standards so that is not my question, it is why I might be having the side effects I'm having?

I sent you a PM with the batch # and what is going on.

Thanks man.

http://www.ironmagazine.com/images/b...dpharma728.gif

www.World-Pharma.org

Any posts by JCBourne are for entertainment purposes only. Know your laws and seek help from a trained professional. JCBourne is not a doctor and shouldn't be taken seriously; he is a fictitious character.

BANNED SCAMMER

Rep Points

pm me, brother.

Rep Points

What sides are you getting

BOARD REP

Rep Points

i see and i will not talk to you ! OK
    you keep talk shit about me and prods i sale and now you start again!

i do not want to talk with you and will never replay pm..you keep talk shit..now you start new way how to shit me!!!!

ok?

have a nice day!

Rep Points

Actually, I'm not trying to start anything. It is a real question that I have for you, and the product came from you (paid) and you don't want to even answer me because of the past? I figure you'd know what's up.

FYI, again I'm NOT trying to talk trash or talk down your products, it's a question about the ISSUES i'am having as a individual with the products. I'm not "bashing" you or anything, I wouldn't have even posted another thread but I was hoping that you just didn't see the PM and was hoping this would catch your attention.

www.World-Pharma.org

Any posts by JCBourne are for entertainment purposes only. Know your laws and seek help from a trained professional. JCBourne is not a doctor and shouldn't be taken seriously; he is a fictitious character.

SCAMMER

Rep Points

What side ur haven? First?

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Feel free to ask here!

open ask!

i see pm and ignore you since you only talk shit about me..and now you say you make order and have it,etc..

are you for real or what?

7-10 days ago you talk AP is crap-shit fake ugl,bla bla bla..and now you say you buy it and have it,etc?

and also talk misslabled!!!

are you a joke again?

maybe see Asia Pharma production again..

You are the only one who have now problems!

Rep Points

ya in this post he says he has it and its giving him problems but in anything goes post u said u were going to buy but think goodness you didnt go that route hold on ill quote u
    IPDomestic- hasn't let me down yet! Adempt- legit and cheap and a great guy, easy to work w great job adempt

Rep Points

gymrat4life post 7-2010 After almost ordering some AP with some issues with the source, i'm glad I didn't get that route. Not only did I save a ton of money, but I can get gear from a legit UGL who has a lot of rep, and doesn't try to market as a "Pharm" company.

u then went on to say u wouldnt use ap gear even if it was free, now ur trying to say u bought it and its bad, u sound contradicting to me. For someone to post up so much hate for wps company and how its crap u wont use for free then y the fuck did u buy something from him.
    IPDomestic- hasn't let me down yet! Adempt- legit and cheap and a great guy, easy to work w great job adempt

Rep Points

anything goes forum-thread - AP is ugl. Gymrat is a scam go ahead explain this hater

Rep Points

This order was placed wayyyy before all that went down. Im talking a least a year and a half ago, just now getting around to using it. Sides? Coughing (or feeling like I need to cough), feeling a bit sick after injection and dizzyness. Without the AP test c this doesn't happen. I've tried this 5 times, and each time it happens. Now without the AP test c nothing happens. So I'm sure from the AP. Now the question is WHY?

Either something inside the test c is not working with my body (which happens time to time for anyone) or something else is up. That's all im saying and asking. I'm not trying to talk down your products, if I was it would be something a long the lines of "the AP hurts, i'm getting a infection and its underdosed". I'm not saying anything like that i'm just curious as to why this is happening, weather it's the gear or my body I don't know.

And I stated was it possible it was mislabeled? Not that it was. From other members who posted in a thread said that the sides I was having were similar to the sides of tren, thus they said maybe it was mislabeled.

AP Test c 10mL Batch # AP.001C1

antonoverlord, This really isn't the place to be trying to stir the pot, if you got an problem post else where. I'm not trying to start a flame/trash talking thread and this is your intentions here.
    Last edited by JCBourne; 11-03-2011 at 05:31 PM.

www.World-Pharma.org

Rep Points

sorry but i read all ur post about how u wouldnt use it if it were free so again why use it even if its old post before this, why use something if ur leary about it and dont neg me thats bs i asked u why u did this now u explained got it just look at it from my point of view it sounds like ur trying to bash cause y else would u use something after posting so much negative bout it

Rep Points

and as for it being tren, isnt most tren of a gold color idk cause havent tried tren and i see u not hating on him yet but thought thats where u were going at least give my rep back, i only stick up for wp cause hes been more than respectable and of his word with me, no matter the gmp or human grade i dont care i just care its good quality and coming no matter wat

Rep Points

again gymrrat sorry but seen this going same route as anything goes post just thought u were coaxing people in to thinking u were some innocent guy who all the sudden wp wont talk to and everyones bashing u

BOARD REP

Rep Points

I love your sponsor too! keep post,you are welcome.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GymRat4Life View Post
    This order was placed wayyyy before all that went down. Im talking a least a year and a half ago, just now getting around to using it. Sides? Coughing (or feeling like I need to cough), feeling a bit sick after injection and dizzyness. Without the AP test c this doesn't happen. I've tried this 5 times, and each time it happens. Now without the AP test c nothing happens. So I'm sure from the AP. Now the question is WHY?

Either something inside the test c is not working with my body (which happens time to time for anyone) or something else is up. That's all im saying and asking. I'm not trying to talk down your products, if I was it would be something a long the lines of "the AP hurts, i'm getting a infection and its underdosed". I'm not saying anything like that i'm just curious as to why this is happening, weather it's the gear or my body I don't know.

And I stated was it possible it was mislabeled? Not that it was. From other members who posted in a thread said that the sides I was having were similar to the sides of tren, thus they said maybe it was mislabeled.

antonoverlord, This really isn't the place to be trying to stir the pot, if you got an problem post else where. I'm not trying to start a flame/trash talking thread and this is your intentions here.

dude your full of shit..STAY AWAY from gear cuz you ant got a Clue what your talking about.. ( ITS IT TREN..IS IT MISSLABELED )...LOL

look im on AP gear ( AGAIN ) now 650mg's awk pluss some d-bol for 5wk's...its TEST C BY AP pluss the deca as well.....

i can tell you there is no side's from his gear compered to say iran test c or omnadren 250, an schering test deport of wich i use as well.

i know what's up you having a whitey ....

q..Either something inside the test c is not working with my body..WFT

PMSL..
    Last edited by Drew1975; 11-03-2011 at 07:04 PM.

Rep Points

HAHA this get's better this ... you never guess what im only on the same Batch as him lol ..test c batch AP 001C1 yes with NO problem's at...so it's you not the gear..

i tell ya your having a Whitey.

ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GymRat4Life View Post
    yup, that is a true batch# for AP Cyp, and its G2G!

so, I conclude that you're either full of shit or just trying to cause problems.

IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Robert15

IronMag Research 15% Discount Code: Robert15

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Just checked mine I am using now and guess what, same exact batch.

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.