• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Best d-Bol results??

Ironskull

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm going to take 30 mgs 3 10mg pill e.d. I've done it split up through the day be for is that the best way like 1 every 8hrs I had 5s last Time so it was easer to split up.
Or can I take all first thing every morning cause that's when I work out when I get up?????

Oh I'm not running a d-Bol only cycle test C to dbol first 4 wks

Last edited:
When I run it I split half of my pills with my largest meals, then the rest I take preworkout.

In my opinion if your taking 30mg/ed just take it all at once 45min Pre Workout, I do normally split the dosages, but it usually when Im running 50-70mg/ed

I feel like I read this same post every day now...

Look I've researched the shit out of this stuff but I just wanted to know who got best results from taking what way!!!! All the stuff I've firstly give u feed back so I wanted to ask????

Calm the fuck down. All pre-workout is fine. You're only taking 30mg anyway, it's nothing to get bent over. Active life of dbol is 8 hours or so, so take that however you want.

I'm not mad that guy animalhouse post smart shit on other post he don't have to read them.
I don't want go much higher dose than that with d for safety I just want some results before my test kicks in I wasn't goin to run d-Bol at all but this b my 3rd cycle to try first to were bunk ass shit but ordered a small amount of d an took 25 mgs for two wks gained 8 pounds so I ordered test an dbol same place so hope It goes good this time

If I was mad wouldn't of bn so nice lol I just speak my mind an don't take shit!!

Nobody cares if u think ur a badass. If u want help on this board u better get thicker skin and change ur attitude. Animalhouse was trolling this board before u knew what AAS even was and that's just how IM works.

IML Gear Cream!
If I was mad wouldn't of bn so nice lol I just speak my mind an don't take shit!!

chill out bro, no one is gonna help you acting like that

seriously up it to a minimum of 50mg and dose three times a day. you should notice increase appetite, libido and have some nice pumps too. if you develop back pumps get some taurine and that should knock it out. GICH :winkfinger:

I wasn't mad or tryn b a badass i just ment iv read up on the stuff he was bn an ass forget that crap I'll try watch my p an Qs anyways was just wondering about people results not how it works just what works best?
It's a lil late for 50mg a day I ordered it allready it will take 3 wks to get more.
Just splitting the 30 won't work ok I can take 10 be for I work out. Rest ltr
When I took 2wks worth I felt like an animal in the gym off 25mgs I split up 5mgs every 5hrs it worked good so just stick with the split through the day that will the effects up and in ur system right?? Thanks guys sry for the tude I get from my mom
Lol

Take it all pre-workout. End of story... There is no correct or bad way, but for me it's all preworkout.

Can we get a sticky on this topic? Or add it into a exsisting thread.

Calm down killer and more people who know a lot more than you will help you out. Take some Xanax and just read more info. Stay calm and people will help you out.

you can take all a within a few hours preworkout and on off days split them up.

That's because you do. I think dbol dosage is tied with underage gear douchers, in terms of post frequency.

I wonder how many underage gear douchers are in reality trolls. I can't believe they can figure out how to post on this forum and then be as dumb as they make themselves out to be.

That's because you do. I think dbol dosage is tied with underage gear douchers, in terms of post frequency.

You can't forget about the "drinking while on AAS" topics! haha. :clapping:

To be HONEST:

1) Nobody cares what you think online. Believe it or not.

2) Animalhouse is right...its like repetitive threads everyday. It doesn't matter exactly when you take Dbol. I know, I know. I just got done with my first cycle Test E and Dbol and months before I even started taking anything I was researching and came about this very topic. Funny thing is, you could've done the same and you know this despite how mad you might get at people telling you the same thing. Also to make it easier for you, just google: "dbol preworkout or...." and you'll get thousands of hits.

Back